Under 15 State Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear this week that Talia and Maric, whose brothers both played Vic Metro, have to play Vic Country because of where there schools are situated.

What a gain for Vic Country.

Tom Mitchell had best on ground in his pratice game and will definetly be asked to go to sydney. Also a big prospect for the AFL in the next couple of years, under the father son rule either to Carlton or the Swans.

Daniel Maitland from MGS has made the cut, has already had discussions with Richmond, big prospect.

anyone got the final squad of the side heard agsv boy from trinity has made the side from oakleigh should do well who will the standouts be?????

Anthony Bonnadio
Billy Longer
Dylan Buckley
Douglas Morris
Tomas Bugg
Ricky Mullins
Marcus Considine
Jackson Paine
Jayden Cox
Jonathon Patton
Blair Cronin
Sebastian Purcell
Damian D'Amore
Jason Salopek
Todd Elton
Dylan Shiel
Adam Fricot
Adam Tomlinson
Tim Golds
Luke Volpe
Francis Keely
Jacob Wheeler
Jordan Kelly
Rustu Yaman
Will Leveni

this is the final squad to go to sydney

Anthony Bonnadio
Billy Longer
Dylan Buckley
Douglas Morris
Tomas Bugg
Ricky Mullins
Marcus Considine
Jackson Paine
Jayden Cox
Jonathon Patton
Blair Cronin
Sebastian Purcell
Damian D'Amore
Jason Salopek
Todd Elton
Dylan Shiel
Adam Fricot
Adam Tomlinson
Tim Golds
Luke Volpe
Francis Keely
Jacob Wheeler
Jordan Kelly
Rustu Yaman
Will Leveni

this is the final squad to go to sydney
Saw Bonnadio play today for St Monicas Epping in the state CAS finals ,he's a real gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks alright,
bit of a joke tom mitchell didnt make it. the kid is a freak.
is vic country out yet?

One thing the boys who miss out this year must remember - I doesn't matter. :)

Going on the past couple of years, the u/15 school boys team is usually made up of kids already developed.

I have seen it happen time and time before - and yes it does hurt when not picked. A lot of boys who miss this team go on and make the u/16 team.

From the 2006 u/15 school boys team only 7 went on to make the 2007 u/16 Vic Metro team. This team is much more important than the u/15 school boys team.

Also out of the 2006 u/15 team a few of them did not go on to make their local TAC u/16 squad.

Push on, train hard and stay motivated, believe me, you do not want to be fully developed at 15.

One thing the boys who miss out this year must remember - I doesn't matter. :)

Going on the past couple of years, the u/15 school boys team is usually made up of kids already developed.

I have seen it happen time and time before - and yes it does hurt when not picked. A lot of boys who miss this team go on and make the u/16 team.

From the 2006 u/15 school boys team only 7 went on to make the 2007 u/16 Vic Metro team. This team is much more important than the u/15 school boys team.

Also out of the 2006 u/15 team a few of them did not go on to make their local TAC u/16 squad.

Push on, train hard and stay motivated, believe me, you do not want to be fully developed at 15.
Funny you should say that ,i saw young Bonnardio play against my son's team who were all in the 13/14 age group as he is but he looked like a man among boys albiet with excellent hand and foot skills and he murdered us.Be interesting to see how this guy goes because he is clearly an early developer.Personally ,i hope he does well because he seemed a decent sort of young bloke.

does anyone know daniel maitland?
ive heard about him from msjfl.
stiff to miss out on the state squad i heard .

Yeah was stiff, had a neck complaint which didnt help his try-outs but big things expected from this kid. Will get the chance next year to impress with Sandy Dragons, most likely as captain.

can anyone inform me on a player by the name of luke hull. was reading a forum about him ast year about him kicking 10 goals. from wat the person was saying, he sounded ok. can anyone inform me of his progress thus far?

MAitland plays for Cheltnham in the MSJFL. Won the league Best and fairest last year. He is got a good kick and works hard around the ground.
Jackson Paine and Will Leveni are both freaks.

i herd there is these two young guns from down dandenong area jason salopek and lochie moss jason made the vic team and lochie was very stiff not to make it is speaking to carlton and is a real big prospect for vic under 16s and should get drafted along with jason

Vic Country squad has been posted on the VSSSA website as follows:

The VSSSA is pleased to announce the following players have been selected to represent the Australian Football Country team at the School Sport Australia 15 and Under Championships in Melbourne in July, 2008.

Taylor Adams, Jay Lever, Alex Bartlett, Nick Maric, Tristan Battaglia, Riley McIvor, Bronson Booth, Nicholas O'Brien, Joshua Charles, Coleman Schache, Simon Deery, Devon Smith, Lachlan Edwards, Jordan Staley, Ethan Foreman, Rory Taggert, Simon Harris, Michael Talia, Damien Hector, Zane Thompson, Haydn Hector, Thomas Watson, Brad Howling, Darcy Williamson, Andrew Lang

what do you mean you should of herd of these two boys they are guns moss is a freak salopek has very good skills freak also will both be top 10 draft

Is Billy Longer the massive ruckman from the Yarra JFL? If so, what school does he currently go to?

Viewbank mate. God knows how but I played basketball with him for a few years despite the fact his like 2-3 years younger. Has always been a massive kid. His dad was a big bloke as well...I think his predicted to almost reach 7 foot. Pretty gentle giant back then though however that may have changed.

Jack Charlston?

Are these guys crazy!

You'll find that the under 15 squad doesn't mean a hell of alot, last year in the under 16 Vic Metro squad, only about 7 played the previous year in the under 15 side. This is due to things such as being able to nominate yourself online etc. Also some fellas who make the side aren't even in their respective TAC cup region U 15 development squads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back