Under 16 Vic Country team

Remove this Banner Ad

Footyking123

Senior List
Jul 29, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey does anyone have any news about this I no that the team and emergencies where named yesterday.

Vic country vs Metro on sunday at Visy park at 11 get down if u can to see the talent coming through

The Country boys looked very sharp, there were 7 or 8 who really took my eye. They had a 25 player squad today and rotated things around, but there seems to be some versatility in the group.

They did it very easily today - 19.9.123 to 8.8.56 - but obviously its a whole different ball game next week in Sydney. Hopefully one of the Vic teams can bring the Championship home.

I though Jarman from Bushies was very good kicking 6 goals. Channing was also very good. Good luck to them this week

I though Jarman from Bushies was very good kicking 6 goals. Channing was also very good. Good luck to them this week
Absolutely. Impressive performance from Jarman Impey. Started out of the goalsquare, took marks on the lead and didnt miss.

Also liked the games of Billy Hartung, Angus Scott and Blake Pearson in the midfield. Dallas Willsmore played well in a lead up half forward role and kicked two goals, Jack Leslie in the ruck seems a bit smarter than your average ruckman and James Tsitas in the midfield as well was very good in the first half.

Hartung and Tsitas look to have elite foot skills, they hardly wasted a possession.

I'll be interested to hear how they go up in Sydney.

Big last quarter but just fell short:

South Australia 4.4 7.7 12.9 13.13 (91)
Vic Country 1.3 6.6 7.7 13.10 (88)

Goals:
South Australia: L.Reynolds 2, C.Wilkie 2, J.Aish, L.Dunstan, A.Spina, D.Hourigan, M.Scharenberg, R.Dijksman, D.Wilson, W.Northeast, S.Wiech
Vic Country: J.Impey 3, S.Dixon 2, N.Bourke 2, J.Thomas, A.Carr, R.Norris, D.Gardiner, C.McCartney, J.Tsitas

Best:
South Australia: J.Aish, C.Combe, L.Dunstan, T.Dumont, A.Spina, M.Scharenberg, W.Northeast, A.Neal-Bullen, L.Andruszkiewicz
Vic Country: A.Hickey, N.Bourke, N.Drummond, D.Gardiner, A.Moloney, J.Tsitas

Big last quarter but just fell short:

South Australia 4.4 7.7 12.9 13.13 (91)
Vic Country 1.3 6.6 7.7 13.10 (88)
Goals:
South Australia: L.Reynolds 2, C.Wilkie 2, J.Aish, L.Dunstan, A.Spina, D.Hourigan, M.Scharenberg, R.Dijksman, D.Wilson, W.Northeast, S.Wiech
Vic Country: J.Impey 3, S.Dixon 2, N.Bourke 2, J.Thomas, A.Carr, R.Norris, D.Gardiner, C.McCartney, J.Tsitas

Best:
South Australia: J.Aish, C.Combe, L.Dunstan, T.Dumont, A.Spina, M.Scharenberg, W.Northeast, A.Neal-Bullen, L.Andruszkiewicz
Vic Country: A.Hickey, N.Bourke, N.Drummond, D.Gardiner, A.Moloney, J.Tsitas

Falcons u18s side in the next couple of years are going to be pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back