Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

word on the street is that rovers are devolping a kenyan running type player???? is this true? i hear the man lies about his weight as he weighs only 50 kg but says he weighs 67. i have also heard this mans only problem to success is the way he is whipped by a female partner????? i wish him all the best and hope to see the rovers #1 playing some good distance running football.

Well im not sure about any Kenyan's 'Big-Fella' but I certainly know that after Mckenzie's big pre-season bulk up, he has know suscribed to the national health program 'swap it, dont stop it' in attempt to shed some of the pounds he gained...

oh talent scout that makes sence, i am coming to watch this week i look forward to watching this lethal mckenzie player...... heard he has some anger issues?????? taking his anger out on team mates and oppostion, i heard he knocked a team mate out last year?? i also have heard alot about some gut busting running from some rovers boys??

Yes well Mckenzie was reported after he ninja kicked team-mate Dylan Ward last season. I also sore this gut busting running on the weekend, number 3 was a prime example...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back