Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done to stuart M from Old Brighton. Did deserve it super player i think.:thumbsu:

Yes, congratulations to Macleod-Smith.

Was not in my calculations but well done, as i thought Knupple (STB) Romanin (OC) & Price (Caulfield) would do well.

Great effort from the 2 Banyule guys especially Hillier and Pickering from Caulfield to go so well.

One wonders what Goldbatt (OC) & Sanchez (Beauy) would be thinking after OC forfeited their R17 clash. Also I may be wrong but I think Beauy had another forfeit during year as well.

Yes, congratulations to Macleod-Smith.

Was not in my calculations but well done, as i thought Knupple (STB) Romanin (OC) & Price (Caulfield) would do well.

Great effort from the 2 Banyule guys especially Hillier and Pickering from Caulfield to go so well.

One wonders what Goldbatt (OC) & Sanchez (Beauy) would be thinking after OC forfeited their R17 clash. Also I may be wrong but I think Beauy had another forfeit during year as well.
Sanchez also played ones in rd 18

was down at the under 17's match on sunday SBMT vs ajax and it was a good match, until ajax officials decided to get invovled into a melee that left one of our players worst for wear. It's funny how the ajax officials (coach & runner) get away with hitting the players unprovoked in a little fight.

lets hope this type of behaviour is never present in the vafa

surely younger tobin, will be lining up in the grandfinal FF.since his under 17 season is over, next to his other 17 year old mate nearly leading goal kicker of the year, mind you a great effort on his behalf.

no invites from the VAFA to the presentation from the boys down at brindisi?

surely younger tobin, will be lining up in the grandfinal FF.since his under 17 season is over, next to his other 17 year old mate nearly leading goal kicker of the year, mind you a great effort on his behalf.

no invites from the VAFA to the presentation from the boys down at brindisi?

I don't believe the others in the team will give up their spot in the BIG Grand Final for another 17 year old.

well boys seeings as the season seems to be all over what do we make of the top 10 from the b&f count? deserving?

TOTAL
MacLeod-Smith, Stuart (OLD BRIGHTON) 16
Goldblatt, Joshua (OLD CAMBERWELL) 15
Sanchez, William (BEAUMARIS) 13
Picking, Robert (CAULFIELD GRAMMARIANS) 13
Drapac, David (BANYULE) 13
Hillier, Caine (BANYULE) 12
Haralambous, Lewis (OLD MELBURNIANS) 12
Zagami, Adam (ST BEDES/MENTONE) 11
Meredith, Sean (CAULFIELD GRAMMARIANS) 11
McKenna, Daniel (OLD PARADIANS) 11

well boys seeings as the season seems to be all over what do we make of the top 10 from the b&f count? deserving?

TOTAL
MacLeod-Smith, Stuart (OLD BRIGHTON) 16
Goldblatt, Joshua (OLD CAMBERWELL) 15
Sanchez, William (BEAUMARIS) 13
Picking, Robert (CAULFIELD GRAMMARIANS) 13
Drapac, David (BANYULE) 13
Hillier, Caine (BANYULE) 12
Haralambous, Lewis (OLD MELBURNIANS) 12
Zagami, Adam (ST BEDES/MENTONE) 11
Meredith, Sean (CAULFIELD GRAMMARIANS) 11
McKenna, Daniel (OLD PARADIANS) 11

Not many names there from St Bedes who have just won 19 games on the trot. Adam Zagami has had a very good season. And he is back for more next year in the u/19's.

Adam Zigami is a great player, a very beautiful man too, so beautiful i would like to take him out to dinner some time.

thats a very interesting thing to say when st bedes beat divi 1 top team de la sal by 50 or so points in a practice match..

if beauy think 5 players can wipe off 100 points next week that is a wish that will fall very short, they have disrespected st bedes by qualifying chris waller and alex bennet by dressing them up and sitting on the bench all day they did not take the field...pussy whole will feel st bedes full force on the 8th of september..watch out pussys

BetterN - if you took Zigami out it would be a very lonely night! - cheap, but lonely - at least you won't get a knock back when you get back to the hut!

Any comments re last weeks game and your previous above pre-game prediction?.

Interesting to see Patty Kean only polling a single vote in what has been an outstanding season.
Agreed, too many blokes taking votes off each other at Tiger land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good game this week i reakon, beaui will be in for a bit more than expected... the league b and f winner will have a massive impact on the game, i reakon he will bag a carrer high!! any1 elses tips? i reakon davo will kill it in the centre and the old boys will win by 3 goals

good game this week i reakon, beaui will be in for a bit more than expected... the league b and f winner will have a massive impact on the game, i reakon he will bag a carrer high!! any1 elses tips? i reakon davo will kill it in the centre and the old boys will win by 3 goals

Watched both semi's last week and I reckon beaumaris are a shoe in. i.e they will win easily. Old brighton a little slow for my liking.

Haven't decided yet - they are still reading the team out.

How many hyphens do they have in that side?
Haha! I notcied that aswell. 2 last names is all the rage in Brighton.

I think Beauy will do it fairly easy provided they play the same team that played last week. Very strong outfit.

I see Tregear qualified. Wonder if that was all above board...

in a game that had a monster wind, it was pretty bad to watch from the sidelines one of the worst games of the year. both teams showing no skill in the scrappiest game of under 19s football seen for a long time. every player was chasing the ball and when they got it just kicked blindly. beauy kicking half their kicks on the full. but in a tight tussle brighton managed to win! no one expected it but. had it been good conditions i think beauy wood have won but ya cant take anything away from brighton, good on em and lets see how they go next week. interesting enough stbedes will once again go for all 3 premierships like last year, 19s, reserves and seniors. brightons seniors and reserves have also made their grand finals after all brighton teams won their prelims this week. so beauy had worked so hard to beat stbedes and then get knocked off by brighton, a team they had not prepared for. stbedes have probly been doing all their hw on beauy too. but now a change of plans they will have to do some quick research on the beach boys

i was at the game, it was a terrible standard, the movement of the footy was worse than u12s, every qtr the footy was just down one end, only because of Old Brightons wasteful shots on goal were beaui able to stay in the game.. beaui didnt even touch it in the first qtr and Old Brighton had about 20 shots on goal, managing only 5.12 and kicking a number out on the full.
Waller was tagged for most of the first half and barely had impact, kicking into the man on the mark twice and around the ground had no room, he did lift in the 2nd half and kicked two much needed goals to give them a sniff.
Sanchez was there spark in the 2nd half to get them back in the game.

Tregear and Sargent were by far Old Brightons best.. but the querry would be will Old Brighton have the fitness to run out on elsterwick park? alot of the boys were very tired late in the third let alone the last.. and knowning the size of the ground and the fresh st bedes will they have enough in tank to go another 4 qtrs.

It was good seeing beaui go out in straight sets, they wernt a team, they leave to much up to, to few. They thought by bringing in all these stars they would easily be able to account for st bedes and OB. I suppose the age old saying a Champion Team will always Beat a Team of Champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back