Media Under the Nanoscope: Bet Safe, Bet Smart, Bet Nanoscope(tm)

Remove this Banner Ad

You formula in the table above is leaking on the Dragons :)

Ah, yeah, that one isnt important to the overall results. I havnt changed the Sum to include the newest 3 players from the looks of it.

Well THAT was Brutal.
Logo copy.png
Round 5.png
Yep, those figures are correctly. Only 4 players won anything this round. 4. Four. Fore. The Demons, Bears and Rats can expect some angry punters at their door this weekend. To put it into perspective, the Demons attracted $182.80 in bets and the Bears $140 while The Rats also lured in massive $271.50.

The Round had a total of $682.19 put down, despite 10 players not placing bets, with a return of just $45.22. To put that into perspective as well:

Graphbets.png
Certainly puts the risk of betting into perspective, but that is the game we play folks! As per the payout table we have 4 eliminated players who have used their second chance bets. They can return to the game only if another player requests a funds transfer to them, as was done with Wise Guy Sam

So a congratulations to fumbler, tigland ,Wise Guy Sam and TheFreshBanana for being the ONLY bet winners this round!

Round 6 odds will be out within the next 24 hours, with rumours already swirling that the Bears odds have blown out considerably.

Stay tuned!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

68705_fed205ed59a11bae82601ae326b60728.png

West Coast Wonders vs Mt Buller Demons at The Colosseum

$5.00 v $1.20

Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

$1.35 v $3.00

Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bandits at Punt Road Oval

$1.50 v $2.50

East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park (MOTR)

$2.20 v $1.80

Dragons FFC vs Alberton Swamprats at Dragon Island

$1.20 v $5.00

Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

$10.00 v $1.01

Somebody should give me some money so I can put it all on the Bears.

Were you? Well done I guess haha
I think so :p My smack-talking didn't exactly reach it's zenith last week, my computer made what I'm fairly sure was a conscious decision to stop working on Wednesday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back