Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

A good rhythm section in a band. Usually it's the lead singer and guitar hero that get the love, but without a good bassist and drummer they are going to sound like s**t, however good they are.

So true. I remember the first band I was in, we had no bassist, I was thinking "Why do we need a bass? Sounds good as is." We then got a bassist, and the cohesion and the power and intensity it adds to a band is amazing. Particularly live.

Stepping on and hearing the crunch of piles of leaves

Peeling protective sheets of plastic off of our brand new electronics- Playstation game.

Getting out a string of 3 or 4 rapid fire sneezes in a row to clear the nasal area out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with this. Grew up not drinking water at all, only last year did I chuck out the soft drink and juice, and replaced it with water and can really really enjoy it. Especially if it's good.

Completely agree. I was raised to think soft drinks were perfectly healthy and it wasn't until I was about 22 that I switched to water, have never looked back since. I can't understand people who don't drink it at all, I can't go more than two hours without a glass of water.

Parrots, to further the animal theme. Awesome creatures with bounds of character.

Also, when you wake up early in the morning and realise it is another two hours before your alarm goes off.

Parrots, to further the animal theme. Awesome creatures with bounds of character.

Also, when you wake up early in the morning and realise it is another two hours before your alarm goes off.

s**t yes about the alarm.

Also, not living in an Australian city. Nothing better than waking up in some remote part of Australia, realising its 35 degrees at 6am and seeing that great red land and giant sun coming up.

seeing someone get a red light camera flash. feels good man

I was getting tailgated badly doing 100 in a 100 zone in the left lane in Vic, and when the flog booted it to overtake me he obviously didn't see the speed cameras so i hope he enjoys his fine. When the flash goes off and you see its at some prick, theres an unmistakable feeling of satisfaction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back