Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Big arse shopping centres that have shitloads of different shops and hence a huge range.

Online shopping seems to be all the go... but if it's clothing you're after... it's so much better just spending a couple of hours where you can browse through endless ranges, try it all on and get what you're after knowing it looks good. And no waiting weeks for a package to arrive

Yeah you can pay a bit of a premium... Worth it.

At the Acropolis in Greece, all they bloody sold at their drinks stand was sparkling water. Didnt have any choice, was about a million degrees. Horrible stuff.

They also do a pretty average slushy that sets you back 10 euros :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah those too!!!! Awful as well.

Geeze... the bloody Greeks eh.... (i can say that, being half-Greek :D)

tell me about it. Was so much easier when they had the old currency, you lived like a king when you went over there!!

tell me about it. Was so much easier when they had the old currency, you lived like a king when you went over there!!

I didnt think it was that bad. I stayed in a nice hotel in Santorini for 50 euros a night, close to Fira. Eh, I dunno I dont have anything to compare it too, only time I've been.

They might be back on the Drachmas soon enough anyway...

Yeah those too!!!! Awful as well.

Geeze... the bloody Greeks eh.... (i can say that, being half-Greek :D)

The Greeks do a good yiros though, like souvlakis with chips, they're cheap too.

Greek-Palace-Yiros.png

Virtually lived on them while I was in Greece, they have good choc milk there too, something I struggled to find overseas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back