Undertaker

Remove this Banner Ad

I also loved his ABA gimmick. Had some awesome feuds in that, especially with angle.

I loved that gimmick more than his deadman gimmick for some reason. Had a good rivalry and great matches with Brock in that time.

In my time he's probably the most loved and admired wrestler. Never met a wrestling fan that didn't like Taker.

I remember watching Survivor Series 1990 (on VHS of course from the local video shop on probably a 6 month delay haha) with my cousin and when the Million Dollar Man brought out the Undertaker (with Brother Love?) we were both just like "What the * is this" (in a cool way not a roll eyes way).

My favourite feud of his would have to be his feud with Foley beginning in 1996. I also love his feuds with HBK, Kane and Austin through the late 90's His feud with HBK for me is what really ushered in the Attitude Era (along with SCSA of course) I remember HBK & Rick Rude wrapping a chair around his head on Raw and then the first HIAC match blew my mind as a 15 year old. I watched that match plenty of times.

I loved his WM14 match vs Kane. I have a few of his recent WM matches to catch up on (haven't seen his 2 vs HBK or the first Triple H one yet - and from what I've read they sound like rippers and yes I know I'm an idiot). Might have a Taker marathon over the next couple of weeks and get around to watching some of his more recent matches.

So looks like he will retire always been great value had a great career

What i thought we could do is refect on the dead mans career

Best WM Match - Shawn Michaels 2
Best Feud - Hard to go past something with Kane i enjoyed his feud with Michaels aswell
Best Raw Match - Ladder match against Jeff Hardy when he was the American Badass
Best PPV Match - Undertaker vs Edge Summerslam

If you can think of anything more throw it in

Im not sure what WM it was (I think the one when stone cold turned with vince), but the match with him and Triple HHH.....Great fight.

Im not sure what WM it was (I think the one when stone cold turned with vince), but the match with him and Triple HHH.....Great fight.

Wrestlemania 17.

Can't believe I didn't see this thread. Amazing career.

Best WM Match - HBK Retirement Match
Best Feud - Kurt Angle - 2002 I think.
Best RAW Match - Jeff Hardy
Best PPV Match - Vengeance 2002: vs Kurt Angle v The Rock

Best WM Match - Shawn Michaels (WM25)

Best Feud - Kane, Lesnar, JBL, HBK, HHH, Austin, Edge, Batista

Best Raw Match - Probably had his best matches on Smackdown

Best PPV Match - No Way Out 2006 vs Kurt Angle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When watching Mania and his match, you'd think he was done and it was his last match. However, after the reports of him being concussed and not really aware of what was going on - it gives a little hope that he'll have one more match either at SS or Mania, any other PPV is just not fitting and would be a huge mistake by the WWE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back