Discussion Universal Template Thread - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Adjust the opacity a little bit for a dark guernsey vs a light guernsey. I change my shading every time I change the colours of my kit

Obviously you'll need a much darker shadow to show up on a dark guernsey, but that will be too dark for a light guernsey.

Your navy guernsey is probably about eight, but the yellow is way too dark.

Haettenschweiler?

I'm more looking for stylised stuff that designers have used in the past on kits, more than just stock standard stuff, but cheers :)
I just trawl dafont basically. You're looking for something bold and also fairly narrow so it sits nicely on the back of a guernsey.

okay so i've got ps/ai again should i make some templates or just use your guys because i'm lazy and probably won't finish the templates anyway
Up to you. I generally feel like I HAVE to be in the mood. Otherwise it'll never get done.

Same, it sucks when you find a decent font but it's too wide and if you narrow the font manually it just looks trashy...
You can always take a font and convert it to a shape in Photoshop and add something to it to give it a bit of your own spin.

You can always take a font and convert it to a shape in Photoshop and add something to it to give it a bit of your own spin.
You can do the same in Inkscape but I'm not that good with lettering/numbering TBH :( It's always strange how the numbers can make a massive difference on a kit, like we've seen in the NAFL/Res. they can make or break a round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015 AFL Jumper Collars
Fits well in El_Scorcho s template
2015-AFL-Collars_zps14036adc.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?s8syeu21k6c2x2u

Wow, excellent, thanks!

Love your work bryce!

I prefer to design my own collars to give my strips a point of difference when entering competitions, but that's a terrific resource.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back