Remove this Banner Ad

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
All posts to do with templates that are NOT posting a new template or providing information on templates to go in here.

Re: Universal Template Thread

I'll PM them to you to keep this thread a bit cleaner :)

I have Jethro's templates with AFL logos and I also have a few other assorted templates.

Probably better to put PAFC's because his ones had AFL logos on them

woops he beat me to it

Jethro, I just took them all from the thread you originally posted them all in if thats ok. Anything new or different, PM me

PAFC's are also in that thread. Oh well, I'll stop messing up this thread.

Great stuff coming out of this thread guys :thumbsu: More retro stuff please Gibbsy/Smeagle ;) Now we've got a thread like this up you guys have no excuse :p

Nice work :thumbsu:

Really good resource to have.

When it's done are you going to lock the thread and delete other peoples post or will we be able to discuss the templates.

I'm thinking I'll clean up this thread and lock it, and create a discussion thread. The main thing here is I want the templates easy to access near the front of the thread, without people having to sift through any number of posts.

The ISC sleeves template is saved in the wrong format. When coloured in with paint, the edges are pixelated. Can someone fix this?

Surely there are more templates out there, if you've got some that haven't been posted, go ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got some of those. Doc I can PM them to you tomorrow if you want.

futuristicsleevetemplate.png

Can someone please simplify and re-upload this? I'm unable to properly recolour it in Paintbrush. And seeing as I have a mac without PS or Word, I can't simplify it myself.

Switched the templates, aliased one is now in the OP

Looks good Andonis :thumbsu:

Why's it got the AFL logo on it if it's league???

Cos they are 'future AFL' templates (see the thread). Can also be used for warmup tops, international rules jumpers, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back