Unknown person requests WorkCover to look at Vic clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't read that on my phone (although I can make out the optometrist advertisement). What does it say?

Basically that they've done the maths from the previous 12 clubs announcement, and figured out that at least some other Vic based clubs (it's workcover Vic, so only has jurisdiction in Victoria) have been running poorly conceived supplements programs (doesn't name clubs, but names Melbourne as employing Dank, and Geelong as employing Robinson). Hence it's investigating all Vic clubs or somesuch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flog thread is floggish. The document actually says:

"The matters at paragraph 4 implicate potentially all of the AFL Clubs in the League."​

And the issue raised is the lack of accountability and oversight in relation to supplement use.

The document absolutely does NOT state that all clubs, or all Victorian clubs, were doing what Essendon was doing.

However, if they were (including my club) then I would expect it to be investigated and if necessary punished.

Edit: and it's not clear who actually drafted this document. Possible the OP.

Anyway, it does nothing more than repeat already public information and request an investigation.

"The matters at paragraph 4 implicate potentially all of the AFL Clubs in the League."​

And the issue raised is the lack of accountability and oversight in relation to supplement use.

The document absolutely does NOT state that all clubs, or all Victorian clubs, were doing what Essendon was doing.

However, if they were (including my club) then I would expect it to be investigated and if necessary punished.

Look mate stop living in denial ... we all know what Ian Robinson was up to at your club.

And so say all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back