Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys, after a break last year we see the Ruck N Roll Competition come back to the scene. After only using AFL Dream Team in the past we will experiment across all fantasy areas.

If you wish you can provide a screenshot but we are fairly easy going. Just say if you would like to go into div 1 or 2.

And yeah just going on that there is a maximum of 36 entries per fantasy competition but I doubt we will get to them numbers anyway haha.

Cheers,
Fitz

Was in this one last year and in it again this year. Prizes for ladder positions at the end of the season makes it different from cash leagues that offer prizes for total point scored as every head to head game matters a bit more, (yeah, I missed out on a prize by % last year goddammit).

Bigfooty SC Forum KLIQ
18 team cash League ($50 entry) for us old school posters from this forum. (N00bs need not apply) Places to be filled by invitation only. This will be the banter thread once all 18 possies are filled.

Confirmed teams.
Gingy (in)
Raveneyes (in)
OhhhhhCyril (in)
krk004 (in)
toxic (in)
Feerits Elf (in)
Kadog (in)

Invitations will be PM'ed to the other BF SC Kliq members over the next week or 2 & added to the list of participants above.

101304_a3cca99cb1a9555ec4d9b0489c2c79bc.jpg

101305_ec6bb62cafca5c7df1d114c35603a17b.jpg

Last edited:

Bigfooty SC Forum KLIQ
18 team cash League ($50 entry) for us old school posters from this forum. (N00bs need not apply) Places to be filled by invitation only. This will be the banter thread once all 18 possies are filled.

Confirmed teams.
Gingy (in)
Raveneyes (in)
OhhhhhCyril (in)
krk004 (in)
toxic (in)

Invitations will be PM'ed to the other BF SC Kliq members over the next week or 2 & added to the list of participants above.

View attachment 107437

View attachment 107438

Kevin Nash. ..big sexy

Far King Legend

Am I old school?

Will have to check with the war office to see whether I can pay the entry fee out of consolidate revenue though

Yes, you're old school enough, mate. PM me once you've spoken to your manager/valet. I'll keep a spot on the main roster open for you in the mean time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, something to do in the meantime, for you blokes who are already in. How do you want to play it? $900 kitty.

1. Overall- Winner take ALL.
2. GF- Winner take ALL
3. Split winnings 50/50 between Overall winner GF champ
4. Split the money 50% GF winner - 25% Losing Grandfinalist - 12.5% each for the 2 losing prelim finalists
5 Overall: 1st 50%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 15% & 4th 10%
6. Other

Personally, I'm not fussed. Majority rules.

Money was sent.
Seems some campaigners just got a free $10 :rolleyes:

If it's not there count me out Gingy sorry.

I'll make a cashless league if anyone's keen

Yes, I know you sent it (I have the transaction ID#) but like I mentioned last night it hasn't come through yet. Sometimes it takes days, if paid my credit card. Don't stress.

Also, The 10$ entries are for the "SC Ring" 10 man H2H League which is separate to this, mate.

Yes, I know you sent it (I have the transaction ID#) but like I mentioned last night it hasn't come through yet. Sometimes it takes days, if paid my credit card. Don't stress.

Also, The 10$ entries are for the "SC Ring" 10 man H2H League which is separate to this, mate.
Oh.......

I need to lay off the errrrrr....ummmmm...i forget

( i'll pass on this one mate but 10-team yeah )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back