Preview Unofficial Preview - Dees v the Richmond "Tigers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]Mark Neeld is the one I feel sorry for in all this.

He used to be a happy go lucky assistant coach

neeld-narrow-200x0.jpg

[/FONT]

This is what he looks like 2 weeks into his new job.

739532-mark-neeld.jpg

Seen happier faces at Guantanamo Bay. Never mind. Please take better care of him. He's an ex-Richmond player, so we have a soft spot for the lad.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

I must say I felt a little sorry for him when the Eagles broached the 100 point mark on the weekend, the camera cut to the coaches box and you could almost feel his pain.

Like Dimma 2 years back Neeld has taken on a big job and he will need to be strong to deal with the media, as nothing they love more than kicking teams/coaches when they are down

Cowboy, from my perspective Richmond will "Reign in Blood" and will send MFC into "Seasons in the Abyss"

For Melbourne, It may be a "Symphony of Destruction", but hopefully It'll be Richmonds "Reckoning Day" because Melbourne really need to "Take No Prisoners".

Or

Lately, For Melbourne it's basically "So far... So Good... So What? because "The System Has Failed" and it's looking like it could be the "Countdown To Extinction". Hopefully though, It'll be richmond that'll "Rust in Peace" this week and we can start to see Mark Neelds "Endgame" come to fruition.

I would prefer one member microwave his membership or dump chicken s**t at our ground once in a while, rather than accepting mediocrity week after week just waiting for the ski season to start.

Hey, got all our collective stereotypes down in one sentence there - nicely done! :p

Seriously though, you guys have definitely shown more than enough positive signs in the first two rounds. Wish we could say the same about our own team at the moment :(

Spurs and Richmond. Really starting to wonder what sort of **** I was in my previous life.:mad:

Spurs and Melbourne...We may have been partners in crime.

For Melbourne, It may be a "Symphony of Destruction", but hopefully It'll be Richmonds "Reckoning Day" because Melbourne really need to "Take No Prisoners".

Or

Lately, For Melbourne it's basically "So far... So Good... So What? because "The System Has Failed" and it's looking like it could be the "Countdown To Extinction". Hopefully though, It'll be richmond that'll "Rust in Peace" this week and we can start to see Mark Neelds "Endgame" come to fruition.

I think this game will be a "Holy War" with the "Punishment Due"

MEGADETH MEGADETH:D

I think this game will be a "Holy War" with the "Punishment Due"

MEGADETH MEGADETH:D

Maybe a "Fight For Freedom" from all the media beat ups before we get sucked into the "Vortex". :D \m/ At the end of last week, Worsfold finished off his presser with "Killing is my Business... and business is good!"

To Quote Steel Panther: "Death to all but Metal!"

Hahaha

I used to play the 'work song titles/album titles into sentences' game alot when i was a kid. My Fave bands to do it with was Motley Crue, Ozzy, Anthrax and Megadeth (Obviously) and WASP.

It's good how these threads are usually just an in-house lolfest until we play Richmond and ten different people come in to try and defend their club's honour.

From a fan one honourless institution to another you really are wasting your time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We openly invited them this year. There was some great banter in 2012 with Biffs infiltration of the grog squad.

I still wake screaming thinking of Shazza vomiting on herself.

It's good how these threads are usually just an in-house lolfest until we play Richmond and ten different people come in to try and defend their club's honour.

From a fan one honourless institution to another you really are wasting your time.

Yes, they're a very highly strung bunch.

Last year a tugger supporter suggested that Dimma should read out Biff's preview to the boys before the game to fire ém up, such was his/her angst.

I just wonder, if he read out this year's would it even "sink in" with poor ol' Dusty.

Great work Biff (as always).

Last year a tugger supporter suggested that Dimma should read out Biff's preview to the boys before the game to fire ém up, such was his/her angst.

Well, we did win that one, so maybe he did?

We'll be "Far Beyond Driven" to give you guys a "Great Southern Trendkill" mate.

Just spoke to Mr. Neeld. He was so inspired by your creativity that he decided to search the back catalogue for something to help the Dees win on the weekend. And, he was successful, for it helped him find the only way to stop us eclipsing the margin the Cats did you in by last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nx1nuq1Pt4

Tiggers by 10 goals...can't see you stopping our midfield.

On another note Brent Moloney was down at the Peninsula having beers on Saturday at te Point in Blairgowrie watching you guys play. Not troll 100% legit.

I posted on the gameday board because i didn't know if he had been dropped or injured. Fiar to say I was suprised when one of your supporters told me he was injured and canning on. Wasn't dropping shots or anything but still no good.

I think you guys should let Daniel jackson run free because he will do more damage to us than good.

Luckily Cotch, Martin, Deledio, Foley, Conca will cut you apart and Alex Rance will have an elite 34 touches.

Tiggers by 10 goals...can't see you stopping our midfield.

On another note Brent Moloney was down at the Peninsula having beers on Saturday at te Point in Blairgowrie watching you guys play. Not troll 100% legit.

I posted on the gameday board because i didn't know if he had been dropped or injured. Fiar to say I was suprised when one of your supporters told me he was injured and canning on. Wasn't dropping shots or anything but still no good.

I think you guys should let Daniel jackson run free because he will do more damage to us than good.

Luckily Cotch, Martin, Deledio, Foley, Conca will cut you apart and Alex Rance will have an elite 34 touches.

Think you blokes will have our measure... But it is a fair toss, to post that sort of cockiness on an opposition forum!! Good luck for the year...

Well, we did win that one, so maybe he did?

Just spoke to Mr. Neeld. He was so inspired by your creativity that he decided to search the back catalogue for something to help the Dees win on the weekend. And, he was successful, for it helped him find the only way to stop us eclipsing the margin the Cats did you in by last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nx1nuq1Pt4

Haha - Floods, wicked Song! I would think that "F#*king Hostile" would be more like it though.

Normally I would have switched off my computer by now to save money on my powerbill, but since switching to EnergyWatch i'm able to stay up much later and engage in light hearted hyperbole with the faithful MFC supporters.

Thank you EnergyWatch :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back