Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out Matthew McConaughey and True Detective is just an average show
Man no doubt McConaughey was brilliant but I'd encourage you to re-watch and perhaps pay a bit more attention to Harrelson, because I found his performance to be just as good as McConaughey's if slightly more nuanced

Placebo said:
Despite some if it's flaws, and issues, the USA really is one of the greatest ******* countries on earth for travelling, if not the greatest.

Come to think of it a lot of of the best countries in the world for travelling and living for a year or five on a working holiday are some of the most controversial and/or flawed. e.g. China, Eastern European countries, SE Asian countries.

Come to think of it a lot of of the best countries in the world for travelling and living for a year or five on a working holiday are some of the most controversial and/or flawed. e.g. China, Eastern European countries, SE Asian countries.

Speak for youself - when I travel - its Western democracies FTW!!!!

I agree with the Eastern Europe countries, Rome and Paris etc are all well and good, but its packed to the rafters with tourists. Smaller eastern countries are far better because the culture is far different to home and you actually experience it

I don't get why everyone thinks Mila Kunis is one of the hottest celebs. She's okay................. but there's better
You shut your mouth.

Bacon is overrated
In the US, it's made from pork belly. Why? Pork belly by itself is so much better. It's actually my favourite type of meat, whenever I go out to eat and it's available (mainly at Asian restaurants) I will usually get it.

Rose Byrne is hotter ;) and Jennifer Lawrence ;)
I had no idea who Rose was until I googled her. Meh, seen her in Bad Neighbours and just doesn't do it for me. I've never rated JLaw, now ive seen her nude I still don't. There is much better out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't find that. Americans generally are pretty warm, generous ppl.

Not to mention hospitable.

Stayed with friends over in the States, 10 years after I had met them. Also stayed with others 2 years after I had worked with them at a Summer Camp. No ****en way my dumb parents would have allowed that, would have pointed them to the nearest hotel. :rolleyes:

brahj mate, on the celebrity scale, she is low. If she came up to me in real life and said "Take me Quiv, take me right now" I wouldn't think twice and id bend her over right there and then, but there is much better celebs out there.

To be fair though, she looks hot as in the seconds hunger games (only movie ive seen her in)

brahj mate, on the celebrity scale, she is low. If she came up to me in real life and said "Take me Quiv, take me right now" I wouldn't think twice and id bend her over right there and then, but there is much better celebs out there.

To be fair though, she looks hot as in the seconds hunger games (only movie ive seen her in)

Who's your favourite then, Lord BurntMeat McNeverQuote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back