Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reclaim Australia is a valid organisation which should be allowed to protest in peace. Whilst the opposing side who organise counter rallies, often without authorisation are the ultimate hypocrites and should be slammed as such in the media, because they are organising a rally to try and provoke a response from Reclaim Australia followers for their own gain, hardly the actions of a group trying to preach tolerance.

I don't give a rats about the ashes
To be fair, most Australians don't care nearly as much about cricket as they would like to believe unless it's the Ashes and we're winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Food for thought.

Stratton_Gun....

980x.jpg

Again, I've actually watched the kardashians and seen a lot of Bruce.

Has was in a comfort zone as a male. He was happy and comfortable in his male body.

I don't think this will be the feel good story everyone is championing it to be.
I've watched a lot of KUWTK too. That still doesn't make me qualified as a psychologist to determine whether or not he was comfortable in his male body. Did you see the episode where he nearly had an anxiety attack because they wanted to cut his long hair short?

Again, I've actually watched the kardashians and seen a lot of Bruce.

Has was in a comfort zone as a male. He was happy and comfortable in his male body.

I don't think this will be the feel good story everyone is championing it to be.
I've never seen a single minute of their shows, but how the * would you know if she was comfortable as a man?

Mangoes can go **** themselves, they're shithouse.

I actually got into a fairly heated argument about this. Was at a party, there was a bird there I had just met. Anyway I'm not sure how it came up but I went on a bit of a rant about mangoes, how they suck, why does everyone like them etc. This bird's family actually had a mango farm in Northern Territory and she fired right up at me, "you've never had a decent mango then" etc. I said "even the best mango is shitter than the worst watermelon". This made things even worse, created quite the scene ha ha

I actually got into a fairly heated argument about this. Was at a party, there was a bird there I had just met. Anyway I'm not sure how it came up but I went on a bit of a rant about mangoes, how they suck, why does everyone like them etc. This bird's family actually had a mango farm in Northern Territory and she fired right up at me, "you've never had a decent mango then" etc. I said "even the best mango is shitter than the worst watermelon". This made things even worse, created quite the scene ha ha

YES. This is the sentence I've been searching for my whole life. The best mango is shitter than the worst watermelon. My new motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back