Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've watched a lot of KUWTK too. That still doesn't make me qualified as a psychologist to determine whether or not he was comfortable in his male body. Did you see the episode where he nearly had an anxiety attack because they wanted to cut his long hair short?
YES. This is the sentence I've been searching for my whole life. The best mango is shitter than the worst watermelon. My new motto.

I've seen episodes where he had very short hair.

Because he now says he's comfortable as a woman, we have to assume he was never comfortable before? Either case is based on how someone appears and behaves on TV. You can't look at one and disregard the other. None of us will ever really know. This is the unpopular opinions thread however, and my unpopular opinion is, he will regret it. Eventually he will start to miss his old lifestyle. His male lifestyle.

Mangoes are awful to smell when they are around in large numbers, like when there's a full pallet of mango crates out the back of a supermarket

Mango's are overrated but still pretty good. Similar to bacon
A good watermelon is great. However similar to green apples I find good ones hard to come by. Most seem mealy

I've seen episodes where he had very short hair.

Because he now says he's comfortable as a woman, we have to assume he was never comfortable before? Either case is based on how someone appears and behaves on TV. You can't look at one and disregard the other. None of us will ever really know. This is the unpopular opinions thread however, and my unpopular opinion is, he will regret it. Eventually he will start to miss his old lifestyle. His male lifestyle.
He still has his junk..His lifestyle aint gonna change that much.

One of the reasons gay marriage has eventuated is that over the past forty odd years gay people came out, and people who had never knowingly met a NTTAWWT, or a dyke suddenly discovered that their son, or daughter is gay, or a close friend from school or work is, and that in reality they are no different from them. We're still in the 80s when it comes to acceptance and visibility of transgendered people, and I'd argue attitudes are evolving quickly. But it takes people like Cate McGregor or Caitlyn Jenner to come out, and start to change peoples attitude. I'm a bit cynical about the tackiness of the whole Kardashian industry, but if Jenner is being honest with everybody, and I can't imagine why you'd put yourself through this level of scrutiny for any money, then it's hard not to wish her anything but the best.

To be fair, most Australians don't care nearly as much about cricket as they would like to believe unless it's the Ashes and we're winning.
I am most Australian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Women can't play golf or fly remote control choppers? News to me.

Of course they can, just things and hobbies that are more frequented by males, and Bruce has male friends he does those with. It's going to be different now and there's no point saying it isn't.

Maybe he won't even want to do those things anymore? How do any of us know? How do we know he'll be happy in the long term? We don't. s**t he says on TV and in magazines can only be taken at face value, just like some of the things he said and done on reality TV which haven't worked out long term.

Of course they can, just things and hobbies that are more frequented by males, and Bruce has male friends he does those with. It's going to be different now and there's no point saying it isn't.

Maybe he won't even want to do those things anymore? How do any of us know? How do we know he'll be happy in the long term? We don't. s**t he says on TV and in magazines can only be taken at face value, just like some of the things he said and done on reality TV which haven't worked out long term.
Maybe her friends will just accept her for who she is. She can still play golf with men, plenty of women do. I do.

It's not your problem whether or not she's happy long term. It has no bearing on your life whatsoever.

Maybe her friends will just accept her for who she is. She can still play golf with men, plenty of women do. I do.

It's not your problem whether or not she's happy long term. It has no bearing on your life whatsoever.

Jesus, is this the unpopular opinion thread or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back