Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Waleed
I don't understand the wailing on him, every time a terror act like this happens, the refrain seems to be not enough Muslims speak out against it. Here's one, on commercial tele, in prime time, and he gets potted. Sounds like a bit of a catch 22, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I don't understand the wailing on him, every time a terror act like this happens, the refrain seems to be not enough Muslims speak out against it. Here's one, on commercial tele, in prime time, and he gets potted. Sounds like a bit of a catch 22, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
We don't want to be told how it is by some muzlim, same when an Aboriginal stands up against racism.

He speaks out and condemns it, but never mentions that they are, in their heads anyway, Muslims.

Most of the time he dodges talking about how the terror groups are Islam affiliates though and won't acknowledge it. Perhaps if he did, or at least acknowledge that they think they are and label themselves as such, it would go a long way.

It would be like saying the Westboro Bapist Church is a group of bigoted old people and confused young men, and ignoring their religious affiliation (which doesn't happen).

Last edited:

He speaks out and condones it, but never mentions that they are, in their heads anyway, Muslims.

Most of the time he dodges talking about how the terror groups are Islam affiliates though and won't acknowledge it. Perhaps if he did, or at least acknowledge that they think they are and label themselves as such, it would go a long way.

It would be like saying the Westboro Bapist Church is a group of bigoted old people and confused young men, and ignoring their religious affiliation (which doesn't happen).
He condemns it, not condones it.

He speaks out and condemns it, but never mentions that they are, in their heads anyway, Muslims.

He references ISIL who are directly responsible for the attacks which I think is the right thing to do as it then doesn't "lump" every Muslim in the same category.

Soldiers are just as likely to be arseholes and bigots as any other member of society, if not more so. Honour and respect what they do for the country, but don't protect them from criticism as individuals because of what they choose to do for work.
Agree, the blokes I know who have joined the army are some of the biggest traditionalists I've ever known.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice arse > nice boobs imo.

If I remember correctly there's a reddit for just about every body part of Taylor Swift.
I'm probably more of a boobs man, but I do agree with this.

Mostly because, no matter what size or shape boobs are, they are always great.

Can't say the same for arses.

Ever since Justin Bieber's roast, which was meant to be his turning point, I'm starting to warm up to him.

Still think he has a bit of a flog in him, which comes with the territory and his age.

Pretty sure most immigrants are still English or New Zealander. Chinese and Indian are getting up there though. Skilled immigrants help stimulate growth and the economy. Japan are actually in a bit of trouble now with their ageing population.

And isn't China in a bit of trouble cause it's a massive sausage fest.

Excuse my vulgar language.

Pretty sure most immigrants are still English or New Zealander. Chinese and Indian are getting up there though. Skilled immigrants help stimulate growth and the economy. Japan are actually in a bit of trouble now with their ageing population.
Isn't one of Canada's highest politicians Sihk? Would never see that here in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back