Unpopular Port Adelaide opinion you may have

Remove this Banner Ad

More posters here have fallen in to the "one kick away from a grand final" mentality that we promised not to have. We have responded no better than the crows supporters did.

Yeah, agreed. A lot of people thinking this is the end of the world. There's been about 3 games where I felt like we weren't competitive and even when we played like s**t, the losing margin was minimal. I have faith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patrick Ryder's output should meet his salary floor ie whatever it is at 600-700

that should be star output week in/week out

he doesn't really meet it

and that it's also probably better to offload him and get Dixon, Tape, Gorringe/other ruck et al for the same salary cap hit

he didnt get many touches. But i dont think he is required to do that.

Considering clurey got destroyed by ever singly opponent he had yesterday, I think jonas is probably the better option

Clurey's the one in #17 mate. Was probably our only good defender yesterday.

Prison Bars are overated and the constant obsession is driven by the basic human instinct of wanting what you cannot have.

Calls him self Alberton Magpie, supports WWT Eagles...o_O

Still, you are entitled to an opinion. Not that many here will agree with it re the PB.

I would have Shaun Burgoyne back as a player next year if he wanted to come home.

I am assuming Hawthorn would just release him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back