Toast Unsung heroes : The assistant coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Leading Candidate yes, but from what I've heard they haven't spoken to him yet and won't until the eagles season is over.

Every chance he turns it down to gather more experience from what looks to be a somewhat successful coach in the future before taking his knowledge with him.

Leading Candidate yes, but from what I've heard they haven't spoken to him yet and won't until the eagles season is over.

Every chance he turns it down to gather more experience from what looks to be a somewhat successful coach in the future before taking his knowledge with him.

Hopefully so. I was rapt when he came on board. Stay around with us Pikey, you are on a winning team where you are.

Hasn't Pyke only been back in coaching for a year ?

He came over from Adelaide either beginning this year or in 2014 i can't remember. Knows the Adelaide players and staff well enough and after Camporeale ruled himself out he has to be in with a chance to get the nod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could have Don Pyke coaching Adelaide and Woosha at Essendon! Cant think of any former players from eags except Bluey coaching at senior level...

He came over from Adelaide either beginning this year or in 2014 i can't remember. Knows the Adelaide players and staff well enough and after Camporeale ruled himself out he has to be in with a chance to get the nod.

He was at the Crows from 2005-2006 ( Maybe 2007) then he stepped out of coaching till 2014 with us.

I was skeptical about Pyke coming on after such a long time out. Clearly he's done a great job and now we already have other clubs trying to poach our assistants.

We could have Don Pyke coaching Adelaide and Woosha at Essendon! Cant think of any former players from eags except Bluey coaching at senior level...

latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back