PS4 Until Dawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the game, however hate that they intentionally twist some of the decisions to screw you over in a way that would never occur in real life so you don't even consider the possibility when playing.
Examples below:

Being chased by "The Psycho" manage to get really far away from him, he's not close, have been running for ages finally choose the option to hide in a broken elevator shaft that noone would ever think to look in. Character doesn't turn off their flashlight for some unknown reason and you get caught because he sees the lit up elevator shaft

Super Spoilers:
After going to the radio tower and it crashes through the mineshaft, jumped to the ledge after not being able to save Emily. Got attacked by a Wendigo and dragged along the hallway and impaled head first on a butchers hook. Was told that because I didn't have the flare gun I was unable to defend. The same flare gun I GAVE that character and the game automatically fired into the sky. Looked it up and apparently the only way to keep the flare is to disagree with a decision earlier in the game unrelated to the flare, that's not butterfly effect, thats just random.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 mins in and i already have the twin girls killed off hahahaha
Can't avoid that, it's setting up the story, your choices only really determine how it all happens cinematically

Up to Chapter 2...loving the graphics. Hoping the storyline will pick up. Not sure whether I will keep it past the weekend though.

Get the vibe that this is one that's a fun experience but probably best off waiting for it to drop in price, especially with the quality of titles right around the corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back