Up the Arse! Goons thread Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here listened to The Tuesday Club podcast with Alan Davies and some other British comedians? They spend an hour or so talking about Arsenal and at the moment spend an hour or so ranting hilariously about how s**t we are! It relieves the pain!:D

10 points down, 2 games in hand. if ever we were to win a game, tonight has to be it.

given our last victory was against leyton orient in the FA cup in february i believe, its hard to see us winning all our remaining games. united have one hand on the trophy.

anyway, kick off in just over an hour. cmon gunners!

From the BBC

BREAKING ARSENAL TEAM NEWS
Jens Lehmann will start in goal for the Gunners after an injury to Manuel Almunia in the warm-up. :\

(Log in to remove this ad.)

07/08 classic match on TV after Blackpool. I still miss Flamini.

Another thing this game reminds me of is how much I hate Diaby. Sure, he is head and shoulders above Denilson (both in height and ability) but how many games has he cost or nearly cost us with his stupid ****ing tackling. He has broken our own player's leg with his shocking tackling. He is so ****ing dumb. Always goes to ground when it isn't needed.

07/08 classic match on TV after Blackpool. I still miss Flamini.

Another thing this game reminds me of is how much I hate Diaby. Sure, he is head and shoulders above Denilson (both in height and ability) but how many games has he cost or nearly cost us with his stupid ****ing tackling. He has broken our own player's leg with his shocking tackling. He is so ****ing dumb. Always goes to ground when it isn't needed.

Was one of our best today, wonderful counter attacking display.

Please don't make up rubbish

[YOUTUBE]sceZkFJlUmQ[/YOUTUBE]

Strong tackle by diaby :rolleyes:

Was one of our best today, wonderful counter attacking display.

Please don't make up rubbish

[YOUTUBE]sceZkFJlUmQ[/YOUTUBE]

Strong tackle by diaby :rolleyes:
Wow, I really remembered that wrong. I remembered it as Diaby coming from behind a chopping Nasri.

My other points were right. It is a miracle that he only has 2 red cards in his PL career. Should have at least 5.

He did play well today. Except for the part where he kicked the ball away and got a stupid card. Also went to ground when Blackpool were breaking at least once, which is the stupidest thing you can do if you are a defensive mid.

I hate Diaby but he was very good today. If only he could maintain that intensity.

I always thought it was reported that Diaby broke Nasri's leg.

Well he did technically, was just an unlucky situation though.

I think you will find diaby plays great when song isn't on the pitch. I like Song but I wouldn't mind sticking with that same midfield for a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back