Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great we're getting our business done and dusted with still about a month to go before kick off. Just a couple more signings to go.

Do people think we need another CB if the Verminator stays? Or do we just give more opportunities to someone from the reserves?

Do people think we need another CB if the Verminator stays? Or do we just give more opportunities to someone from the reserves?

I think we will end up signing a DM who can also play CB.

I don't know who fits the bill though. I'd love Mascherano but don't think he is available.

Will the typical digital membership allow us to watch it or is it a subscription only thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So United have apparently put in £10m offer for TV. Wenger said this morning "I cannot guarantee he will stay, but should he go I would bring another centre-back in for sure."

Can understand his desire to move on and play regular first team football, but hoping it's not at United of all places.

Wenger also confirms we are still looking for new players and an additional GK is a certainty.

Hasn't been confirmed by Arsenal but saw something this morning about the Nice president saying it was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back