Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The January window should be an active one for us - a move for a quality DM as well as a centre half should happen.

Which of course means it won't.

You would hope we at least pick up some decent depth in the CB position and a decent DM, but we know how much Wenger hates the January transfer window.

Being linked with sevillas polish DM now

He's literally just joined Sevilla. We could have bought him for under €5 million less than 3 months ago if our scouts were so impressed with him.

I don't see any way he'll be joining us. Garbage story im saying.

He's literally just joined Sevilla. We could have bought him for under €5 million less than 3 months ago if our scouts were so impressed with him.

I don't see any way he'll be joining us. Garbage story im saying.
Yeh we are going to be linked to every dm under the sun and majority of it will be bullshit.

It will only get worse as January approaches. Any defender/DM will have a "source" saying Arsenal are "interested" according the quality publications that are The Mail, The Mirror, Bleacher Report etc

So no Jack this weekend, Kos is still out, Gibbs is iffy, Theo's not ready, and we're going to be missing Debuchy and Ozil for a while yet.

I'm hoping for a 4-2-3-1 with

Welbz
Sanchez Cazorla Campbell
Ramsey Flamini
Monreal Chambers Mertesacker Bellerin
Szczesny
I think Ox will start instead of Campbell (and perhaps he needs to so he can actually have a decent game for once), but I just wish Campbell would get a decent run as he's been intelligent and impactful every time he's been on.

3-0 to Arsenal.

Welbz and Sanchez could do with a rest hopefully we can see a bit of squad rotation this game against Burnley who haven't won a single game yet.

inb4 we will find a way to lose

* squad rotation, they just had an entire week off.

Predicted team ...

Szczesny
Chambers - Mertesacker - Monreal - Gibbs
Chamberlain - Ramsey - Arteta - Cazorla
Sanchez
Welbeck

Martinez, Bellerin, Flamini, Rosicky, Campbell, Walcott, Podolski
Injured: Ospina, Koscielny, Debuchy, Wilshere, Diaby, Ozil, Giroud, Sanogo

I'd love to see Santi/Ox dropped but fat chance.

Santi and Ox don't deserve to retain their spots, but they likely will.

Campbell, Rosicky or Podolski would be wondering what the hell they need to do to get a start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a hard one because we are so far behind, we need to pick up as many points as possible and that's the case going forward for starting the best side possible but as we are playing Burnley, it's a chance to give our squad players a go and rest some of the starters.

You'd like to think Wenger could trust Campbell, podolski and Rosicky enough to play them.

He remains our best shot for goal. He can't score sitting on the bench though. With the goals drying up for Santi and Ox, surely he's worth a chance.
Sanchez has the best conversion rate in the league so far.

He only scores when he is lucky enough for the ball to fall to him as in the Anderlecht game.

No he isnt. Jack missed last week due to suspension.

Missed that! I've been disappointed with Chambers and Jack giving away some pretty silly yellows this season and getting themselves suspended. Hopefully it won't be as profligate for the remainder of the year/season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back