Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox has been the second best player for Arsenal quite easily this season. He started pretty well then had a bad patch and has looked excellent since. He is still pretty inexperienced in the Premier League.

Having Welbeck shoot is not a good thing. He is not good enough to start for a team of Arsenals supposed quality.

Not sure why that superhero in goal came out either - not a major miss if he is injured. Martinez actually has some idea on how to defend your goal one-on-one.

I disagree, if only because Ospinas is already out injured, which means one of Ryan Huddart or Dejan Iliev has to sit on the bench

I agree with you Benno_900, young Martinez was good one-on-one which makes him miles better than the other joker already.

I also reckon that Ox is really starting to step up as a class player and just on the injury to Wilshere, he's shown that he's vulnerable to injury in the past by playing too many games in a short amount of time and I reckon it's bad player management. As for Sanchez running out of steam, he played all but 5 minutes of the the Chilean internationals last Friday and on Wednesday in Chile: it's just not up the road!

We were really on top and again, just like against Spurs, there was only one team that could win the game and that was us. If we weren't able to score for whatever reason, it would have been nil all (that's showbiz) but, just like against Spurs, Szczesny f***ed us up again!

This time, we weren't playing against a Tottenham or one of those sides, this morning we were up against a side with Rooney, DiMaria etc in their side and if you've got to go chasing a goal to get back on an even keel against that quality, you're in deep s**t.

Ramsey is getting stick but he shouldn't be playing; he doesn't look right to me and just isn't fit enough to play just yet. Wilshere is brilliant for England because he plays from deep with proper cover and is cool and calm and gets the job done. At Arsenal, he's reflects his manager; cry baby shithead.

There would have been only one positive from losing, if there is ever such a thing but on this occasion there could have been one and that is, that Szczesny would have been injured and out for the rest of the season but unfortunately, this soft utensil came off with what was no more than an every day football collision because not only is he s**t at many of the technical aspects of the game, he is also a gutless wonder who cannot handle pressure. He is the only 'keeper I have ever seen who plays for free kicks. Get f***ed!

I don't always agree with your Scz criticism but I was really hoping Ospina could push him or perhaps even claim the number 1 spot this season. He has a large sense of entitlement, greatly due to the lack of completion over the last few years for his position. Instead, Ospina has integrated beautifully into our treatment room. Farcical.

Ox has been the second best player for Arsenal quite easily this season. He started pretty well then had a bad patch and has looked excellent since. He is still pretty inexperienced in the Premier League.

Having Welbeck shoot is not a good thing. He is not good enough to start for a team of Arsenals supposed quality.

But what's the point having a starting striker if we're not comfortable in him shooting? That was the point I was trying to make. I know Welbeck isn't world class but he appears to be the best option we have currently. Although I think Giroud will slot back in vs Dortmund.

And I'm not even bothering to count Sanogo who shouldn't even be at this club.

Last I heard he would be fully fit by September.

September 2014.

We're almost in December and he's played around 2 mins all up.

That's more minutes than Rosicky and Campbell combined!

Well in this case, the Wilshere injury was an impact injury not from mismanagement: http://arsenalist.com/f/2014-15/arsenal-vs-man-utd/wilshere-injured-not-good.html

As for Sanchez, he may only be a a game away from copping such an injury if Wenger doesn't rest him soon. He could hardly move in the final 20 mins. He should not be starting in midweek.
From that angle it was clear that there was contact and therefore, it was an impact injury and you're right, it's not about mismanagement. I thought he had just gone over on his ankle which I put down to fatigue.

I agree about Sanchez not starting mid-week. He's been everything to us this year and to loose him would be the absolute final nail in the coffin for our season. Sanchez could well do with a rest.

Surely you guys aren't blaming Wojciech for Gibb's own goal. Clear foul on Gibbs in the lead up causing the collision between the two.
Enough is enough Tomnat Tigers. Szczesny had absolutely no reason to hammer out to try and get to the ball; there was no danger at all!

All he succeeded in doing was to make a non-threatening situation into an alarming situation and not only that, if he had any f*****g brains and stayed where he was, just like 99.9% of other 'keepers would've, the odds are the ref would have seen the push on Gibbs and if he hadn't of, there was practically no hope of the Man. Utd. player scoring with a header from that posi.

Szczesny cannot handle the pressure situations and is a f*****g sheila (no offence to sheilas)

Haven't you seen enough of Szczesny to know that he is not up to it? Time to stop defending him and come to terms with the fact that whilst he is our #1 'keeper, we won't win anything: we haven't yet with him in the side and we never will. Watching him is like watching Aussie Rules sides in the home and way part of the season and being deceived by some players, thinking they are good but when it comes to final's time, they are not worth a pinch of s**t. That is Szczesny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also that miss from Wilshere was a god damn joke. He's gotta be taking the piss with that s**t seriously wtf was that?!?

Utd. lined up with a back 3 consisting of McNair, Smalling and Blackett and we manage a very late solitary goal in stoppage time of the 2nd half after going 0 - 2 down, something ain't right.

Also that miss from Wilshere was a god damn joke. He's gotta be taking the piss with that s**t seriously wtf was that?!?

Utd. lined up with a back 3 consisting of McNair, Smalling and Blackett and we manage a very late solitary goal in stoppage time of the 2nd half after going 0 - 2 down, something ain't right.
something ain't right ?
where you been for the last 4-5 seasons
our managers is clueless with tatics and signings
and he can't motivate the average squad we have
why hasn't Campbell been given some game time
also pod and tomas ?
too much infatuation with santi,aaron and jack.
they don't and won't deliver
hope we finish mid table so we can get us a new manager

I thought it was the keeper's ball. The only mistake was not calling it so Gibbs backed out.
I don't think it was but anyway, if it was the 'keepers ball, that is, if he thought he could get to it, he had a lot of ground to cover to get to it and from primary school age you are taught to shout that it is "KEEPER'S BALL!!!!".

That is a basic rule of goalkeeping but unfortunately, Szczesny hyperventilates, he cannot handle "big" games and pressure situations, his brain is nowhere.

If you get a chance, look at the Palace/Spurs game and watch Speroni late on going for a high ball with Hangaland camped underneath: proper, basic goalkeeping.

1,302 days since we beat United, 1122 since we beat Chelsea and 838 since we defeated City.

Yuck.
I came here because reading and correcting exams was depressing.

I'm going back to exams now :(

Do you know that those figures almost correspond exactly with the length of time Szczesny has been our #1 goalkeeper?

At least we beat City in the shield though....that's something.

I didn't post our record against Chelsea, City and United since 2005 for a reason. It's even worse reading.

It has been 1,730 days since we beat Stoke at the Britannia.

That was the Ramsey injury I take it? Fabregas pointing to his leg in homage to him whilst celebrating in front of the fans from his goal. Sol Campbell celebrating like he'd just won the title again. That was brilliant. Will never forget.

A long long time ago now.

That was the Ramsey injury I take it? Fabregas pointing to his leg in homage to him whilst celebrating in front of the fans from his goal. Sol Campbell celebrating like he'd just won the title again. That was brilliant. Will never forget.

A long long time ago now.

This is legendary ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back