Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am amazed how many would choose Gibbs at LB over Monreal. Clearly haven't watched many games this season. Monreal has probably been our best defender out of the whole back 4.

I think Monreal will come in for Gibbs vs Everton. Not sure why Gibbs was chosen mid week.

Giroud shouldn't be dropped, he's been very good of late aside from Monaco. He'd be starving surely to score.

Wonder if Mertesacker will be picked.

Surely Gabriel gets a run this weekend.

Agreed with the Monreal call been one of our best all season along with Coq, Cazorla & Sanzhez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we have to just settle for the fact Giroud is a solid B - B+ grade CF as that's about it. We either break the bank to bring in a Cavani or you target a player like Dzeko, Mandzukic or Benzema to provide some stiff competition.

In saying that we are weaker in other areas we need to focus on-: DM, GK, LB, LW

Drop Per, Gibbs, Ospina and Welbeck for Gabriel, Monreal, Szcz and Ox.

I still feel Ospina should've done better for their first goal. And perhaps the third.

Ox surely is a walk up start if fit. Welbeck and Giroud I just can't see working together in the same side. Its one or the other for me.

I'd even think about Rosicky deep next to Coq and Ozil or Santi at 10. Ox right (or Walcott) and Sanchez left.

I still feel Ospina should've done better for their first goal. And perhaps the third.

Ox surely is a walk up start if fit. Welbeck and Giroud I just can't see working together in the same side. Its one or the other for me.

I'd even think about Rosicky deep next to Coq and Ozil or Santi at 10. Ox right (or Walcott) and Sanchez left.
Agreed completely, but it seems Wenger is fixed on playing Ozil and Cazorla together. Hopefully he realizes Ox on the flank and a Rosicky central is the best balance we can achieve under these injury circumstances.

I think Monreal will come in for Gibbs vs Everton. Not sure why Gibbs was chosen mid week.

Giroud shouldn't be dropped, he's been very good of late aside from Monaco. He'd be starving surely to score.

Wonder if Mertesacker will be picked.

Lets ******* hope per is dumped if he keeps getting picked hopefully he gets Injured.

Think we have to just settle for the fact Giroud is a solid B - B+ grade CF as that's about it. We either break the bank to bring in a Cavani or you target a player like Dzeko, Mandzukic or Benzema to provide some stiff competition.

In saying that we are weaker in other areas we need to focus on-: DM, GK, LB, LW
wouldn't really say Dzeko is an upgrade, Benzema is slightly better, Mandzukic I rate very good player but I can't see Atletico letting go of another top striker after they have just got him and let Costa go in the process. Cavani is a chance but we would have to spend big bucks.

wouldn't really say Dzeko is an upgrade, Benzema is slightly better, Mandzukic I rate very good player but I can't see Atletico letting go of another top striker after they have just got him and let Costa go in the process. Cavani is a chance but we would have to spend big bucks.

Really annoying we didn't go after Mandzukic then at the 11th hour go and get Welback

United win but Southampton lose not a bad night for us considering the fixtures.

I'd say Southampton are done for now but my predictions always come unstuck so load up on them to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back