Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more an indictment on the manager. Alexis hasn't done anything wrong but Wenger should put his foot down when it comes to resting him - especially for a meaningless end of season game that we would've stitched up regardless.

It's more an indictment on the manager. Alexis hasn't done anything wrong but Wenger should put his foot down when it comes to resting him - especially for a meaningless end of season game that we would've stitched up regardless.
Of course but if Alexis says he is fine and wants to play, the manager would have to take his word for it.

But that's the issue - Wenger has to know Alexis will almost always say that because he always wants to play.

Analyzing his performances (which lately have made it obvious he isn't tip top) and giving him a week off won't do anyone any harm. The pros outweigh the cons.

Speaking of Alexis, this bad boy arrived today

11377395_10153435061275992_465148798265030773_n.jpg

Nah, www.sportsdirect.co.uk

I wanted a large, Arsenal site only had XS and XL.

There are no badges on the sleeve, but for $90 all up incl. postage, I am not complaining.

Not bad.

Make sure to wash it inside out, the numbers fall off too easily otherwise. Although that could be because most of mine are knock offs from Thailand....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd still go with Ospina. Szczesny is stronger dealing with the higher ball but still much more prone to a moment of madness.

Speaking of which, even Fabianski ridiculously charged out of goal late in last year's final. Crazy stuff. Lucky we didn't get punished for that.

I'd still go with Ospina. Szczesny is stronger dealing with the higher ball but still much more prone to a moment of madness.

Speaking of which, even Fabianski ridiculously charged out of goal late in last year's final. Crazy stuff. Lucky we didn't get punished for that.
He should of saved one of the goals as well.

I dont see how Szczesny can play with no meaningful minutes since the semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back