Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
40-50 million quid should be our standard summer transfer spend IMO. Possibly higher depending on departures.

To only hit 10 is laughably arrogant.

2 hours to go and still nobody :$

This s**t is legitimately pissing me off now.

Woosah brother WOOSAH

latest

Woosah brother WOOSAH

latest
Is this s**t not absolutely ridiculous though?!?

I mean seriously everyone and their mother knows what Arsenal are lacking and need to sign, they only needed to make 3 key signings this window to have a legit shot at the title (Man. City look like shitting it in right now though admittedly it's a long season)

They needed a GK better than what we currently have, they need a DM who will compete with Coquelin in that position for starting 11 (Arteta & Flamini are passed it both were cooked last season) and they need to sign a world class striker someone who will put Giroud on the bench and rotate with etc.

I understand a world class striker isn't the easiest thing to come across atm but * me a decent DM isn't that difficult to find and you don't have to break the bank for one either, they still managed to * that up, this is Arsenal were talking about one of the best soccer clubs in the world and they can't get this s**t done. It's a ******* joke I'm sorry but it's just not good enough for a club of it's stature.

Chelsea
In: Falcao, Pedro, Rahman = $53.8 Million

Liverpool
In: Benteke, Milner, Clyne = $64.1 Million

Man City
In: Sterling, Otamendi, De Bruyne = $190.4 Million

Man Utd
In: Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Depay, Martial = $125 Million

Arsenal
$200 Million available
In: Cech

Would have hapily accepted any of the above signings that we have allowed our direct competitors to make

Is this s**t not absolutely ridiculous though?!?

I mean seriously everyone and their mother knows what Arsenal are lacking and need to sign, they only needed to make 3 key signings this window to have a legit shot at the title (Man. City look like shitting it in right now though admittedly it's a long season)

They needed a GK better than what we currently have, they need a DM who will compete with Coquelin in that position for starting 11 (Arteta & Flamini are passed it both were cooked last season) and they need to sign a world class striker someone who will put Giroud on the bench and rotate with etc.

I understand a world class striker isn't the easiest thing to come across atm but **** me a decent DM isn't that difficult to find and you don't have to break the bank for one either, they still managed to **** that up, this is Arsenal were talking about one of the best soccer clubs in the world and they can't get this s**t done. It's a ******* joke I'm sorry but it's just not good enough for a club of it's stature.

What's getting mad going to do though? It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that this is the path Wenger has chosen.

Rightly or wrongly, the club is happy to allow him to take this action. No point in getting upset over it.

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man City

Man Utd

Arsenal
$200 Million available

Would have hapily accepted any of the above signings that we have allowed our direct competitors to make

Pedro, De Bruyne and possibly Schneiderlin are the only ones I would have really liked.

The others.....really nothing special.

Sterling, Depay, Clyne, Rahman and Martial are all young/unproven/well over-priced.

Benteke is a similar to Giroud.

Schweinstegier doesn't fill a need.

Otamendi would be nice but not someone we are begging for.

Milner is a good player but not exactly going to propel us into title contention.

rip van winkle has got nothing on Arsene, too stubborn and arrogant agree 100% with Gary Neville, unfortunately we will never challenge for the title while he remains in charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The frustrating thing is how we wait so late to make signings. Should've wrapped up a striker early in the window then we'd be laughing. Now we're rooted until January.

The frustrating thing is how we wait so late to make signings. Should've wrapped up a striker early in the window then we'd be laughing. Now we're rooted until January.

Everyone keeps on repeating that, and keeps on completely ignoring the fact that there has to be a good enough striker there to be bought.

Go on, take a look at the list of top end strikers who changed clubs this window. With the Italian clubs bouncing back, RM stockpiling, and PSG in the money, the shortage of players of that calibre is worse than ever.

The only valid complaint with regard to our transfers is not buying a CDM to push Coquelinho to the bench. Striker complaint is a total non-starter, and we got a keeper.

So Joel Campbell is still at the club .....

Would surely be worth a go up front at least. Hasn't really been given a genuine chance to show what he can do, which is baffling given the number of chances afforded to Walcott, Sanogo etc.

Problem is Walcott's extraordinary wage, which means he will likely continue to feature.

Everyone keeps on repeating that, and keeps on completely ignoring the fact that there has to be a good enough striker there to be bought.

Go on, take a look at the list of top end strikers who changed clubs this window. With the Italian clubs bouncing back, RM stockpiling, and PSG in the money, the shortage of players of that calibre is worse than ever.

The only valid complaint with regard to our transfers is not buying a CDM to push Coquelinho to the bench. Striker complaint is a total non-starter, and we got a keeper.

Are you trying to tell me in the 7 transfer windows since RVP left no World Class strikers have been available ?

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man City

Man Utd

Arsenal
$200 Million available

Honestly, I don't know WTF we didn't look at Milner. Can (and has) play pretty much anywhere on the park. Instant cover for Coquelin, plus providing resilient cover for the rest of the midfield AND wing-backs. Made it clear that he wasn't really after playing time, but the $$$.

Honestly, I don't know WTF we didn't look at Milner. Can (and has) play pretty much anywhere on the park. Instant cover for Coquelin, plus providing resilient cover for the rest of the midfield AND wing-backs. Made it clear that he wasn't really after playing time, but the $$$.

Wenger Probably believes Arteta is on the same level as him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back