Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalkeeper rotations in the ******* CL ....

Could've worked, but we'll never know, because our second string keeper is a clanger machine. I'm surprised the ghost of Jens Lehman didn't materialise and strangle him in a fit of howling rage on the spot.

Oh geez, waking up to this sucks.

Surely further proof Wenger is no longer the man to lead us to big titles. It just can't be done with him at the helm anymore.

United will do us 4-0 this weekend.

You surely haven't been paying attention. We'll beat Utd 3-0, no crisis here.

It's the next week we drop one to Watford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather not play in the Europa League. Can apply further focus on the Prem that way.

Last edited:
Even if we progress through the group, its only 2 more games in the champions league before we're flicked aside.

Its always interesting reading Wenger's excuses, he does have a knack for being quite creative. He doesn't have the world cup to blame this year but this comment is definitely one of his more inventive: "I believe we had a bit of bad luck as well because they had four shots on target and scored three goals and that happens once in 100 Champions League games".

Haha.

Even if we progress through the group, its only 2 more games in the champions league before we're flicked aside.

Its always interesting reading Wenger's excuses, he does have a knack for being quite creative. He doesn't have the world cup to blame this year but this comment is definitely one of his more inventive: "I believe we had a bit of bad luck as well because they had four shots on target and scored three goals and that happens once in 100 Champions League games".

Haha.

That's just pathetic.

"The other team made the most of their chances, so we were unlucky"

Get a grip you senile ****.

That's just pathetic.

"The other team made the most of their chances, so we were unlucky"

Get a grip you senile ****.

Its his victim's mentality that's been evident for years.

Attempting to garner sympathy for us because our opposition was clinical in front of goal.

How dare they take their chances. Poor old Arsenal.

I don't know about you guys, but I have now supported Arsenal for over 20 years, and this morning and in more recent times, I wake up early to follow the game on the net and I actually expected us to not win this. Its literally a carbon copy every year. Wenger's achievement is to make the UCL so we did that, so now we pack it in and exit either at the groups or first knockout phase. Looking like the former now. For such a big club that now has significant resources it is an absolute embarrassment that the manager failed to invest further in the squad over the summer. The *ing directors came out and said we could compete with anybody and we could "buy anyone aside from Ronaldo and Messi." We bring in Cech - yes - good piece of business but that is it - Really. This is negligence by Wenger and its such a joke that the board don't hold him to account. Our season tickets are the expensive in the land and the fans have a right to be fkd off. Its not YOUR money Wenger you fkin tight ass.

Anyway, I would sack him now and bring in Klopp. What do we have to lose? really? we aint going to win the league, nor are we going to make it beyond the groups of the UCL. No one cares about the FA Cup anymore...

I am also quite aware of the irony that this bloke is my user name...

don't get me wrong - he has achieved plenty and been great for the club, but his time is up [and in reality, it was 5 years ago]

Funny how the two favourite whipping boys (Ramsey and Giroud) missed the game, yet we still put in a diabolical performance.

Evidence perhaps that it's the manager who's continuously at fault - not the players who many fans (myself included) often blame after these sorts of performances.

Example: Ospina is an average keeper at the moment, no doubt, but why was he playing in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back