Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't sure what to think of the new Star Wars film until now. Now I am quietly excited. I am still more intrigued by Age of Ultron though.

I really liked the Jurassic World trailer too, with a park actually full of tourists this time I'm expecting a lot of carnage. Not sure just an 'M' rating will cut it. Not sure if still unclassified yet.

The somber JP theme on piano at the end got me a little excited, I'll admit to falling for an obvious nostalgia bait.

I really liked the Jurassic World trailer too, with a park actually full of tourists this time I'm expecting a lot of carnage. Not sure just an 'M' rating will cut it. Not sure if still unclassified yet.

The somber JP theme on piano at the end got me a little excited, I'll admit to falling for an obvious nostalgia bait.

To make MA they'd have to graphic it up a bit which I can't see them doing. Getting eaten behind bushes will probably be it.

To make MA they'd have to graphic it up a bit which I can't see them doing. Getting eaten behind bushes will probably be it.

With a couple kids as (secondary?) protagonists you're probably right, would be a big missed opportunity though to go all out on the gore. Hoping at least for something as gruesomely implicit as the dude getting crunched by T-Rex outside the waterfall in JP2. I can't even remember much from the third except that it was a disappointment, Spinosaurus actually would have gotten his arse handed to him by a T-Rex IRL and one of the most unintentionally hilarious scenes ever-

Seriously, why are people even bringing up a race issue in this new Star Wars stuff. Get over it, they're black. Who cares whether they tie into the storyline or not. I'm sure it won't diminish your experience as a viewer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, when I read the plot rumors a few days ago, thought WTF, above trailer actually looks pretty good. Like Jurrasic Park, won't expect much but the mix of the old and the new has me excited it will be an enjoyable film.

The timeline was already botched anyway between T2 & T3, so why not revisit it again? Looks interesting. They really should've left it at T2 but hey that's what money does.

Will see this for sure when released. But no expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back