Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

lol at the ghostbusters

that would be like doing a third blues brothers but making it a remake of the first and having thelma and louise play jake and elwood
will flop
Or doing a remake of Karate Kid but instead of Karate it being about Kung Fu but still calling it Karate Kid.

Last edited:
Suicide Squad looks awesome though. I loved Leto's laugh at the end, his voice sounds like Ledgers though. It could turn out to be a great version of the Joker, but nothing will beat Heath's version. The ultimate.

God I miss him, it's just so gutting to think of all the performances of his we are potentially missing now. Not just more of his Joker but other movies he could have been in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he has enough of a fanbase to get out of it Scott free, but if he just tries to do the same thing Heath did, it will tar the performance.
All I've seen so far are negative reactions for all kinds of flaky reasons. At least wait for the actual movie. Not saying to you specifically but just in general.

Ok, that gave me absolutely zero idea what it's about.

Rare for a trailer these days.

But it's a David O'Russell movie, so it's not really going to be about anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back