FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is watching Resurrection? Sorry if I missed a thread on it, but it definitely has me hooked. Don't tend to go for these types of shows, but it has exceeded expectations. It's getting good reviews from what I've read as well.

I saw it tonight and will definitely be watching future episodes. Hopefully it doesn't go the way of other shows like this as it has great potential.

seen 3 episodes and it's a slow burner, got some weak points, bit of a poor Les Revenants type of show

the question of WTF is going on here keeps you coming back

Anyone here watch Friday Night Dinner? It's a Pommy show, has the main character from The Inbetweeners in it (Simon Bird). Probably one of my favourite TV shows. There's a season 3 coming out in a few months, get on it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im such a TV snob. You guys seem to be up for almost anything and will try a lot of shows. But I know just from the trailers whether they will be s**t or not. Like Intelligence. I knew just from the trailer that it was going to be crap.

My TV has to be absolute top quality or me to watch. The characters have to engaging, the writing has to unbelievable, the acting top notch, the production values have to be hollywood movie type stuff. It needs to be boss or I simply wont watch it.

I know people who watch garbage like Arrow or Intelligence or Chicago Fire ... just all so s**t.

It has to be absolute top drawer or I cant sit through it.

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
The Sopranos
The West Wing
Ray Donovan
Boardwalk Empire
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
True Blood
Deadwood

That kinda quality. Unfortunately it's few and far between and even some of those shows I have listed have had their ups and downs.

Complete TV snob.

Im such a TV snob. You guys seem to be up for almost anything and will try a lot of shows. But I know just from the trailers whether they will be s**t or not. Like Intelligence. I knew just from the trailer that it was going to be crap.

My TV has to be absolute top quality or me to watch. The characters have to engaging, the writing has to unbelievable, the acting top notch, the production values have to be hollywood movie type stuff. It needs to be boss or I simply wont watch it.

I know people who watch garbage like Arrow or Intelligence or Chicago Fire ... just all so s**t.

It has to be absolute top drawer or I cant sit through it.

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
The Sopranos
The West Wing
Ray Donovan
Boardwalk Empire
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
True Blood
Deadwood

That kinda quality. Unfortunately it's few and far between and even some of those shows I have listed have had their ups and downs.

Complete TV snob.

you may not be as big a snob as you think if you are watching that crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back