FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that will make me watch is that it's basically looks like a Happy Endings spinoff. But still the trailer was bad.

Nothing impressed me from NBC to be honest.

few new announcements

10 part mini series so prepare to be sixth sensed

not sure how episode 3 of this will go, but it's definitely got some balls

lol Dwight, it's that stupid it might be watchable

Wayward Pines has a Lost vs Twin Peaks vs Persons Unknown feel to it. Could be okay.
The other couple of shows have potential as well.

NBC cancelling community to bring in a show like this

Looks horrendous

They've got a full roster of horrible-sounding new comedies:

- Bad Judge (starring that chick from Private Practice and Greys): The series chronicles the personal life (and the wild lifestyle) of Rebecca Wright, a tough-as-nails judge serving on the Los Angeles County Circuit Court, whose time off the bench is spent partying and displaying a reckless behavior. Her reputation is about to be tamed—and judged—by Robby Shoemaker, a eight-year-old boy whose parents Rebecca put behind bars. He might be the one that can turn Rebecca's life around
- A to Z (starring the dead Mother from HIMYM): The series will follow the lives of Andrew, a employee at an internet dating site who dreams of meeting the girl of his dreams, and Zelda, a no-nonsense lawyer whose was raised by a hippie mother and carries a rebellious streak. By an accidental chance of fate, Zelda meets Andrew to resolve a mismatch dating dispute and these two single people suddenly find themselves falling for each other. From there the series chronicles their relationship timeline "from A to Z," as narrated by Katey Sagal.
- Undateable (starring no-one I've heard of): When Danny agrees to let Justin move in with him, he doesn't realize that he will inherit Justin's friends in the deal. Danny nicknames the romantically challenged group "The Undateables" and, believing he is the ultimate player, sets out to teach them all he knows about "the game of love".
- Marry Me (starring the chick from Happy Endings who wasn't Elisha Cuthbert or Eliza Coupe) : The series will follow what happens when a longtime couple whose deeply committed relationship turns into a long and bumpy ride on the way to altar after the question of "Will You Marry Me?" is popped
- Handle with Care (starring the guy from P is for Psycho): A retired cop, Jack Handle, is forced to share his apartment with a retired criminal. They soon prove to be the original odd couple.

The Last Man on Earth had me laughing but I struggle to see see how the premise continues.

A couple of ABC's dramas, American Crime nad Secrets and Lies but nothing has come close to wowing me this upfront season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back