FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fans for the Foo Fighters, Sonic Highways is an 8 part HBO series that commemorates their 20th anniversary by documenting the eight-city recording odyssey that produced their latest, and eighth, studio album.
First ep was released last week.

Watched the first couple of these over the weekend - loved them, highly recommended look at the evolution of differing music types. The new album may not be the Foof's finest work but this series is certainly shaping as some.

Watched the first couple of these over the weekend - loved them, highly recommended look at the evolution of differing music types. The new album may not be the Foof's finest work but this series is certainly shaping as some.
Agree. Pretty surprised at the lack of attention the show is getting. Thought there would a thread for it on the Media board, but nope.

HBO has picked up Westworld

Jonathan Nolan
Anthony Hopkins

They've been teasing this for a while now

Very very excited for this one

Im nearing the end of the first season of Extant and it's barely kept me watching.

Am I alone in hating Halle Berry and laughing at how bad an actress she is. Just woeful stuff. Two episodes left and ill finish it off but I wont be eagerly awaiting season 2.

Im nearing the end of the first season of Extant and it's barely kept me watching.

Am I alone in hating Halle Berry and laughing at how bad an actress she is. Just woeful stuff. Two episodes left and ill finish it off but I wont be eagerly awaiting season 2.

nah mate everything about that show became a car crash

The whole robot boy bit is ridiculous. I dont care how much you want a child. You will never love a robot boy as if it was your own. It's ridiculous. Also did the robot boy just start at the age he is now. Didnt you want a robot infant and slowly change his parts to make him bigger as he grows. I dont know the whole concept is stupid.

Haven't seen a thread about it? - How to get away with murder.

Anyone else watching it, pretty decent little show.

I'm not sure what it is with Shonda Rhimes shows. They all start off with an interesting premise and then slide into melodrama and overacting while I'm left wondering what happened to the show it used to be. I liked Scandal when it started but it fell off a cliff, and I can see this one heading in the same direction for me.

Anyone checked out The Missing from the BBC? Stars James Nesbitt as a father haunted by the kidnapping of his only child. I know it sounds super formulaic, but it's gripping stuff.

Anyone checked out The Missing from the BBC? Stars James Nesbitt as a father haunted by the kidnapping of his only child. I know it sounds super formulaic, but it's gripping stuff.

Think I saw it in the British Cop show thread and its on my "must watch" list. Glad to hear its good

yeah theres a few on here watching spread out over a few different threads, it's a top show and 8 episodes should be plenty but not too mnay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you mean still watching extant whilst hating halle berry and laughing at how bad an actress she is, yes, you probably are. If still watching extant isn't a prerequisite, then no, you're probably in the majority.

I know it's hard but you have to be able to quit a show once you know it's not getting better.

If you mean still watching extant whilst hating halle berry and laughing at how bad an actress she is, yes, you probably are. If still watching extant isn't a prerequisite, then no, you're probably in the majority.

I know it's hard but you have to be able to quit a show once you know it's not getting better.
Wait im confused? So you too hate Halle Berry.

The woman just cant act.

It's an amazing show. I've watched the four episodes thus far and can't get enough of it. Incredibly engaging.

Anyone checked out Kingdom?

Real pleasant surprise. A little UFC meets OC... but gritty and perfectly paced, also Jonathan Tucker is doing an awesome job.

Started watching this. Real good surprise. Frank Grillo is great as is Nick Jonas surprisingly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back