FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just sitting down to watch the final episode now. Really good show, strongly recommended.

Shhhhh! Hanging out.... Read the 5000 post thread on Digital Eye to get me through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keeping in mind its December

Anyone else watching? How the f*** are the episodes working? It's supposed to be a 6 hour mini series over 3 nights yet only 2 episodes have been released for the 1st 2 nights that run for an hour each.

Just finished Marco Polo, thought it was incredible

Havent had a show get my attention like that since The Shield

Need a new TV show to watch. Currently in the middle of Suits, and have recently finished Sons of Anarchy, the Newsroom and Entourage. Recently tried the Sopranos but couldn't get into it and also tried Hannibal but was just too ****** up to continue with. Looking for a drama show with a sense of realism (means no game of thrones or walking dead). Considered Mad Men, The Wire, House of Cards and Prison break, any suggestions?

Need a new TV show to watch. Currently in the middle of Suits, and have recently finished Sons of Anarchy, the Newsroom and Entourage. Recently tried the Sopranos but couldn't get into it and also tried Hannibal but was just too ****** up to continue with. Looking for a drama show with a sense of realism (means no game of thrones or walking dead). Considered Mad Men, The Wire, House of Cards and Prison break, any suggestions?
Definitely the wire and mad men. Kingdom is a good new sho about MMA. Sopranos and breaking bad obvious other classics. Friday night lights too if you want another good sports drama.

Definitely the wire and mad men. Kingdom is a good new sho about MMA. Sopranos and breaking bad obvious other classics. Friday night lights too if you want another good sports drama.
Cheers, yeah I tried the Sopranos for the first few seasons and while I found it entertaining, It didn't have the same addictiveness as shows such as BB and SOA have. was a good drama but didn't live up to expectations for me

Cheers, yeah I tried the Sopranos for the first few seasons and while I found it entertaining, It didn't have the same addictiveness as shows such as BB and SOA have. was a good drama but didn't live up to expectations for me
Wouldn't recommend the wire if you didn't like the sopranos and want something more like SoA, House of Cards is probably in the same boat. Have you seen Vikings? Maybe Orange is the New Black, homeland or Boardwalk Empire (I haven't watched this yet but only heard good things).

Anyone else watching? How the f*** are the episodes working? It's supposed to be a 6 hour mini series over 3 nights yet only 2 episodes have been released for the 1st 2 nights that run for an hour each.

watched the first 2 episodes, got the third one ready to roll, it's sy-fy but its more battlestar than sharknado

no idea what is going on with the releases

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marco Polo is worth a watch alongside

Vikings, which now has 2 seasons and renewed for a third. Acting is good and has interesting plot devices, especially the pagan v christianity element/symbolism which l found interesting and is done really well.

For comedy, Rick and Morty is a good watch with one season currently.

For descent cartoon, the legend of Korra is worth a good watch for us child like adults.

More so on the mind, l am going to have nightmares.
Haha true but I really can't stand that animation. It scares me. Reminds me of when I was young and first started watching Ren and Stimpy which was very gruesome
For a cartoon at the time.

Don't really have high hopes for this but it's still interesting to see Raimi and Campbell are going back to Evil Dead with a TV series, Ash vs Evil Dead.

http://screenrant.com/ash-evil-dead-tv-show-2015-cast-characters/

At least now days they wont have to tone down the show for TV and so if they can just get the comedy right there could be a niche for it. Like I said low expectations but would love to see one more good adventure by Ash to finish off his part in the Evil Dead universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back