FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever - Ioan Gruffud (Fantastic Four) Investigative drama with some cheesy humor mixed in, same vein as Bones id say. Sci Fi element is the main character is 200 years old, and everytime he dies, wakes up the next day in the East River (i think)

Forever has just been axed.The ep that aired in the USA this week is the last.

Forever has just been axed.The ep that aired in the USA this week is the last.

Cheers for the update. Didn't watch it but the missus watches it religiously. From what I saw seemed like an ok show but probably doesn't stand out enough and is one of those shows that although it deserves a go, ends up being cut.

Other Cancellations
ABC - Cristela, Forever, Manhattan Love Story, Resurrection, Revenge, Selfie, The Taste
CBS - Battle Creek, The McCarthys, The Mentalist, The Millers, Stalker, Two and a Half Men
NBC - A to Z, About a Boy, Allegiance, Bad Judge, Constantine, Marry Me, One Big Happy, Parenthood, Parks and Recreation, State of Affairs
FOX - Backstrom, The Following, Glee, Gracepoint, The Mindy Project, Mulaney, Red Band Society, Utopia
CW - Hart of Dixie, The Messengers

Keeping an eye out for Westworld, based on the 1970s movie.

Set in a theme park populated by robots, when the park's central computer breaks down and the main characters are stalked by a robot gunslinger.

Sounds S.H.I.T.H.O.U.S.E I know, but it's HBO, written and directed by Jon Nolan and cast includes Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris and Miranda Otto.

Gonna be interesting! Airs later this year, date tbc.

tumblr_no0685dx8M1rzuxz9o1_400.jpg

nothing can possiblie go wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other Cancellations
ABC - Cristela, Forever, Manhattan Love Story, Resurrection, Revenge, Selfie, The Taste
CBS - Battle Creek, The McCarthys, The Mentalist, The Millers, Stalker, Two and a Half Men
NBC - A to Z, About a Boy, Allegiance, Bad Judge, Constantine, Marry Me, One Big Happy, Parenthood, Parks and Recreation, State of Affairs
FOX - Backstrom, The Following, Glee, Gracepoint, The Mindy Project, Mulaney, Red Band Society, Utopia
Not happy about these two.

I thought Manhattan had been renewed for a second season.

Edit: It has been.

Manhattan has, thankfully it's a different show called Manhattan Love Story, whatever the hell that is.

After watching the first season of The Following, I'm surprised it was renewed for a second tbh.

Other Cancellations

While I'm not really up to date with a lot of shows, other than Parks and Rec (which has run it's course) I'm not disappointed to see any of them go. What I've seen of The Following was OK, but I'm a little behind.

While I'm not really up to date with a lot of shows, other than Parks and Rec (which has run it's course) I'm not disappointed to see any of them go. What I've seen of The Following was OK, but I'm a little behind.

Yeah I can agree with you there.

Mindy Project was ok but I could care less that it's gone.

Hart of Dixie had a good run and I heard that wasn't too bad. Same with Revenge.

Marry Me and Constantine - Disappointed to see these go. Really was enjoying them both.

Parenthood and Parks & Rec finished when they needed to and are both great shows.

The rest I hadn't watched or had heard were pretty terrible otherwise.

That looks kind of like dawsons creek crossed with some crappy sitcom show, maybe two broke girls. At least jimmy (sorry James) Olsen is now black, how progressive.

Very low expectations, although to be fair ive never seen anything supergirl related.

Sense8 a few posts back does look promising though. If it is Netflix would have to be pushing to be best to series makers going around atm.

Last edited:
First look at Supergirl. It doesn't look overly fantastic but I'll give it a go. At least we won't have to wait 10 seasons for her to fly.

Looks cheesy and awful. Very disappointed in that trailer.

You guys are being harsh. I didn't mind that at all. I kind of like that they aren't taking it too seriously and reckon she's hot. You can see they've tried to make it more "girly" to make it appeal to chicks that aren't really "superhero" fans. I'll definitely give it a go.

Other Cancellations

Well, Fox8 are boned..

Keeping an eye out for Westworld, based on the 1970s movie.

Set in a theme park populated by robots, when the park's central computer breaks down and the main characters are stalked by a robot gunslinger.

Sounds S.H.I.T.H.O.U.S.E I know, but it's HBO, written and directed by Jon Nolan and cast includes Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris and Miranda Otto.

Gonna be interesting! Airs later this year, date tbc.

Pumped as all hell for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back