FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so how long do people think it will take to kill of the Great Australian Spelling Bee?

I give it two weeks, the average tv viewer, especially those likely to watch this junk, won't take to kindly to being shown they are dumber than an 8 year-old.

No more competition shows for me whether its cooking , trying to get married, dressing for a bloody wedding, or smart alec kids spelling.

Not even a start on my TV. This crap has got to end soon.

No more competition shows for me whether its cooking , trying to get married, dressing for a bloody wedding, or smart alec kids spelling.

Not even a start on my TV. This crap has got to end soon.
Unfortunately no, it is dirt cheap to make compared to an auto well written and scripted show.

Watched the Pilot for Blindspot last night. Wasn't bad. What kept my interest was the lead female is one of Thors companions. Attractive.:hearts:. Anyways there's plenty of shows like this around so not sure if it will have the legs.

Pilot felt very very bland and formulaic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Walking Dead is doing a stand alone episode featuring the outbreak on a plane. With one of the characters transitioning into the second series of fear the walking dead. Could be interesting.

You reckon that might have something to do with the plane that looked like it was in a bit of strife during last Mondays episode (1.03) ? I was wandering what it's relevance mightve been.

You reckon that might have something to do with the plane that looked like it was in a bit of strife during last Mondays episode (1.03) ? I was wandering what it's relevance mightve been.

Thought the same thing.

Thought the same thing. Especially when they filmed tank man from first season.

Unforgotten - British cold case cop show. Could be good, first episode was alright
Scream Queens - Murphy/Falchuk slasher show. Surprisingly enjoyable as its pokes fun at itself as it goes. Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Oliver Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back