Number font will be comic sans.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Ah, Mr. El_Scorcho, maybe this has been answered already (apologies for my laziness and not looking), but what size do you want these to be? And do you want the image with all 4 to be the same size as the individual images?

Each entry should be similar to what we see on most of the entries here, so about 800x600, but it doesn't matter too much if you vary from that.

Obviously with the all in one, shrink them a little bit if you can, but make sure you don't lose too much detail in your shrinking.

BigFooty automatically resizes images in browser anyway, so it's not like you'll break a thread by going too big.

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
Each entry should be similar to what we see on most of the entries here, so about 800x600, but it doesn't matter too much if you vary from that.

Obviously with the all in one, shrink them a little bit if you can, but make sure you don't lose too much detail in your shrinking.

BigFooty automatically resizes images in browser anyway, so it's not like you'll break a thread by going too big.
Unless your Haro ;)

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
4 days until your entries are due.

I have received have 8 entries in the Superligue out of 18 (19 if CaNNaVo93 enters as he said he might, but I still have no confirmation there)

I have received 8 entries in the Ligue Mondiale out of 15.

Remember, if i'm putting up round 1 and your entry isn't in, we go ahead without you. If that means I have 2 divisions of 8, i'm fine with that.

I'll start tagging people who are still due. If I tag you and you've given me your entry already, let me know:

alex 3549 Andonis1997 Bacon Warrior Dubelyou E92_

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Man.. I've honestly pissed the free time I had away by gaming and socializing.

My brothers coming home this weekend and I've got a s**t load of stuff to do. I'm gonna endevour to get this finished though. I need the practice and the feedback.

"obscure"

I'm the biggest meme this board has.
Obscurity is relative, Dylanathan. #stormysalwaysright

Although it's true that #dylansucks. You even won a competition, unanimously, for being the most sucky user that ever sucked.

demon_spud

Senior List
Mar 8, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Wolverhampton
Last edited:
Back