Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Wont be at footy this week off to narandera to play tumba in bowles so here are my tips for this week
Cudgie by 34pts over corryong
Feds by 19pts over walwa
Bullioh by 14pts over tumba (if B.Carey doesn't play)

Cudgewa on paper still have one hand on the premiership cup but Federals can close the gap
If they can obtain a ruckman who can give them first use. Any team who can win in the midfield
Can beat Cudgewa , too many of their players only run one way . Their defence is their chink in their
Armour cut off the opportunities by winning in the middle and you win the game.

Cudgewa on paper still have one hand on the premiership cup but Federals can close the gap
If they can obtain a ruckman who can give them first use. Any team who can win in the midfield
Can beat Cudgewa , too many of their players only run one way . Their defence is their chink in their

Centre clearances win games, Wow wee you're a smart fox.
current ladder Cudgewa has less goals kicked on them, so no chink in defence..!!!!
Try again old fox your talking crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cudgewa has had the best defence in the league for the past 4/5 years smartfox!! There mids push forward because of the confidence they have in there backs!!

Obviously someone has a memory loss the last time cudewa were beaten big Jim didnt play
And they were flogged by Corryong and earlier in the year Bullioh got over them. The common
Thread being the Big Fella didnt play.

Obviously someone has a memory loss the last time cudewa were beaten big Jim didnt play
And they were flogged by Corryong and earlier in the year Bullioh got over them. The common
Thread being the Big Fella didnt play.

Cudgewa got beaten 3 weeks ago and big Jim played....Try again old fox

151 to 12 Cudgewa only needs to run 1 way

Well one day to go to until the clearance dead line and I thought I would comment at the middle of the season.

* How many players will Bullioh have on their books, history has shown they sneak a few in before the deadline.

* Having looked at the current clearance list, Corryong have a number of players jumping off the sinking ship, include Ladgrove, who be the worse pick up for the Demons. I hope they didn't pay him?

* Walwa are still actively recruiting and played well against Tumba. If they can keep their list in 2016, they can only get better, who knows they may spring a few more upsets before the end of this season.

* Cudgie, what can I say, one hand on the trophy and continually improving, will be back to back premierships.

* Feds will need to pick up the pace, given that Corryong did not lose to them by much. What was the go there?

* Tumba not sure, where they are at, they did not have Billy Carey and Mark Parr on the weekend, but two players do not make up a team. Maybe they will finish 3rd on the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back