Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

After seeing the photo in today's Border Corryong could be well advised to ask Jenny Craig if they'd like to be a sponsor.:p
After watching the Demons play Bullioh in the 2's g/f this year i'd say both of those clubs haven't just lifted the bar onfield but also at the canteen.:p Some big units running around at those clubs but give Corryong credit its better to have fat blokes who can play rather than fit ones who can't find the footy.:thumbsu:

After seeing the photo in today's Border Corryong could be well advised to ask Jenny Craig if they'd like to be a sponsor.:p
People in glass house's Clydey:D Lezius taking over from Deery at Cudgewa, looks like the Hume league Div 2 with all the Jindera, BB Saints, Walla and Howlong boys coming up in the last few years.

Welcome to our site little joe it's abit mild at the moment but come season time she does hot up and i have been called worse. About the league i will leave that up to someone else to comment about.max

Well more signs are showing that the party down at Bullioh is over no more Reid's, one Nichol forced into retirement and the other contemplating retirement, and after reading page 2 in Saturday's paper looks like the party starter Pete might be having an extended holiday. Sounds like their party's got a little crazy.
Not the greatest couple of months in the media girls

Snifferdog i hope its not all true would like to see Clint Reid coach as an non-playing coach he would have some good playing ass.coaches in Matherson,Fenton and throw in Gillotti[46] not a bad mix.They do need to find other positions for the first two they look abit stale and other sides have their measure.Iwould also do everything in my power to keep Billy Nichols playing,he is a very good quality player and the league carn't afford to loose players like him.Also does anyone know if they have signed a coach yet?How are Walwa going coach wise and i haven't read in the paper yet about Aaron Lezius coaching Cudgie not a bad replacement if Bill has stepped down expect a few players from Jindera and other clubs in the league that mite come on board.
Now little joe i see you have been on another site ,if there is anything you want to know about me just ask you are better coming to the horses head than you know what cheers. max

i don't know what the fu--k is going on with my computer it must be stuck on arse instead of assistant coach lets see if this works

Jonny yes Molky has stepped down but is still playing [partner just had a baby],but the bloke who has taken over is just as good have already signed a few more of his friends from Wagga. They have lost Higgo only from Wagga which is a big lost but have the depth to cover him.The players to watch in that team this season is M.Sheppard N.Molk and Burgess and the opposition are going to need one big backman to stop M.Molk from kicking a bag-full of goals.
Who's coaching Bullioh an Walwa?.max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toecutter i would be interested in coaching Bullioh but i don't think they would be interested but it would get me out of retirement,so if there is anyone from Bullioh on here give me a call most of you guys have my number.max

Can tell everyone that one rooster Nichol will be coaching again at Bullioh and has been on the recruiting game for a couple of weeks

Can tell everyone that one rooster Nichol will be coaching again at Bullioh and has been on the recruiting game for a couple of weeks

Kingnuts,

Can he even coach the first few games being suspended player? I don't think he he is allowed.

Does anyone know the answer to this????

the bloke that would know the answer would be maxie. How about it maxie can he coach or not ?Now that i've caught up with whats been happening over the last 12 mths carn't wait until 2013 season

He can coach aslong as he doesn't go on the ground . That means he can't cross the fence. I think this is right. If he is coaching again what happened to the other guys?? In the end they love him !!!

He can coach aslong as he doesn't go on the ground . That means he can't cross the fence. I think this is right. If he is coaching again what happened to the other guys?? In the end they love him !!!

Correct reggie, a suspended player or official is not allowed to enter the playing surface at any stage during game day, so from the start of the fourths to the end of he seniors he won't be allowed inside the fence line. Also I've heard a few conflicting stories about Dane Arthur and why he lost his cool, the one that I'm most interested in is that bullioh were baiting him because they had cameras on him but when he showed restraint and didn't lose his cool he was spat on. Now if any player spits, kicks, bites or eye gouges his opponent then you should get what you deserve which is an absolute hiding, they are the weakest of acts done by cowards who think they are heroes!

Correct reggie, a suspended player or official is not allowed to enter the playing surface at any stage during game day, so from the start of the fourths to the end of he seniors he won't be allowed inside the fence line. Also I've heard a few conflicting stories about Dane Arthur and why he lost his cool, the one that I'm most interested in is that bullioh were baiting him because they had cameras on him but when he showed restraint and didn't lose his cool he was spat on. Now if any player spits, kicks, bites or eye gouges his opponent then you should get what you deserve which is an absolute hiding, they are the weakest of acts done by cowards who think they are heroes!

If Dane was running around King hitting young blokes from behind (Like Rooster)I would be getting rid of him too, But this was a little back hander that Hickey copped and it aint worth Dane not being able to play football again.

Would like to see footage of the all in brawl that happened that day on the sidelines, Bullioh official chucking hot coffee in a Cudgewa players face ,, Another dog act from Bullioh camp

Who coaching Roo boys??????? Anyone got tabs on Border Walwa coach any truth on Bethanga Saints forming in UMFL 2013 Big load of s**t
What a load of rubbish, no one from the league has even heard from any 'Bethanga' people as far a i know at least not our league delegates. Another club in the league would be a welcome addition but not at the expense at the ones we already have. Are you sure you shouldn't be called 'Bong Pig':rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back