US OPEN TENNIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Outsiders I think are a chance are Thiem, Donald Young, Errani.

Last bets for the weekend,

$115 returns $1300

Spain
Austria
Ukraine
Switzerland
Young
Gasquet
Isner
Eagles -29.5
Nth Queens

multi 2

$150 Returns $1950

Spain
Austria
Italy
Belgium
Iceland
Isner
Gasquet
Azarenka
Nth Queens
Eagles -29.5
Bloody Iceland! Still the s**t campaigners they always have been. 6 wins from 7 starts, at home against a s**t team they smacked 3-0 away and coming off a huge win in Holland and they draw 0-0. Qualified for the euros with that draw but * do it in style you campaigners!

I got big shipped:)

**** Im sick of tennis players, just go out and do your job campaigners, if I went to sleep at my desk for 25 minutes my manager would have walked me off site, **** you Djokovic.

/rant
BB, cheer up mate. Some awesome opportunities this week that we'll take advantage of. It's the nature of the beast son, we'll get the next one. And the one after that;)

Out of all of the round four matches today, the one I was most looking forward to watching was Gasquet v Berdych and it's not on. Foxsports got rid of the red button. I'm gonna call Foxtel now and give them a serve and see if they can break me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberta Vinci vs Flavia Pennetta

What odds that for a final? Both will be extremely nervous you would think so should see a lot of breaks
I couldn't believe it when I woke up and Vinci had just hit the winner. Like wtf. Then to hear Pennetta had won too, holy *en s**t! For both of them to meet in the final rough guesstimate is 650-1 lol. You'd think more though.

Roberta Vinci vs Flavia Pennetta

What odds that for a final? Both will be extremely nervous you would think so should see a lot of breaks

Imagine if you'd got tickets to last years mens final and thought 'I'm not copping that again - I'll go to the womens this year' :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back