Social User Names

Remove this Banner Ad

No special meaning behind mine, just the first username I ever had given to me. The letters come from my names. I kept forgetting my usernames for things so I just use this and a few others now. The thing I like about the username is the large number of ways it can be pronounced by emphasizing different letters.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you told me that it was, 4quarter, I'd believe you- not knowing all of his songs, I'd believe a lot of stuff ;)

The hilarious thing is that with the Google search you've listed the second thing that comes up is wikipedia on Dana Lyons the real artist. Nevermind I wasn't really being all judgemental. Just getting a little sad that one of my favourite ever songs has been mis-credited.

Maybe I should change my name to Kittens in Choppers. Hmm might be more fun than 4quarter_cat...

The hilarious thing is that with the Google search you've listed the second thing that comes up is wikipedia on Dana Lyons the real artist. Nevermind I wasn't really being all judgemental. Just getting a little sad that one of my favourite ever songs has been mis-credited.

Maybe I should change my name to Kittens in Choppers. Hmm might be more fun than 4quarter_cat...
Kittens WITH Choppers, perhaps?
image.jpg

Oh, btw, that was sauron256 who put the link up. I just googled the song and accepted what I was told :(

Yeah sorry my point wasn't anything other than the point out the number of pages/videos that list him as the artist. Funny how on Dana Lyons' Wikipedia article there a whole section dedicated to how the song is often misattributed to Weird Al and others.

Yeah sorry my point wasn't anything other than the point out the number of pages/videos that list him as the artist. Funny how on Dana Lyons' Wikipedia article there a whole section dedicated to how the song is often misattributed to Weird Al and others.
Hey sauron256, how about your name??

Not much to tell I'm afraid. I needed a username not long after reading The Lord of the Rings for the first time. 256 is my lucky number, so I put them together and boom. :)

Been my username for many years so nothing Geelong specific I'm afraid.
256? I suppose you've been wondering why you still haven't managed to win Lotto?
;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly not a typical number, but there's very little that's "typical" about me. :p

And I work in IT, you'd be surprised how often the number comes up there!
But it's not a magical number like 9.
Don't get me wrong, 256 is a great number in multiple ways, but it's not 9.

But it's not a magical number like 9.
Don't get me wrong, 256 is a great number in multiple ways, but it's not 9.
People don't appreciate the number 9 like they should.

609.jpg

I'm just a number numpty ;)
I know the numbers but have to use my fingers to calculate how many powers :)

Tell me why the powers of 2 appears so much in the computer world, 4Q :)
I love numbers. Even bizarre numbers like dob's, phone numbers. Some people are oblivious to how special their dob is. How good is this one? 7/7/49. And no, it's not mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back