Feedback Using BigFooty on a mobile

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mobile ads are getting pretty intrusive....but I can live with that.

But the ad bar sometimes moving up and down the screen when I'm trying to post a reply (such that I accidentally click an ad when I try to press the Post Reply button) is ridiculous.

Two issues for me:

1) the ad bar
No issue with its existence, but it's lag with its float means it's bloody hard to avoid hitting it when posting. Google must think i want join the airforce I've hit that banner

2) the uber ad
This is recent, but even when I'm not hitting this its opening the app link every time. Waits a few seconds, then does the load

Two issues for me:

1) the ad bar
No issue with its existence, but it's lag with its float means it's bloody hard to avoid hitting it when posting. Google must think i want join the airforce I've hit that banner

2) the uber ad
This is recent, but even when I'm not hitting this its opening the app link every time. Waits a few seconds, then does the load
Uber ad? Can you give me a screenshot?

Hi guys,

Is it possible to transfer the highlighting of text to quote (Where you can just high light what part you actually want to quote rather than quote the whole thing) feature to mobile?

Uber ad? Can you give me a screenshot?

Jfyi the ad rotation has changed, so I haven't had uber since your request. If it comes back I'll pic and send

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a lexus ad that brings it upon itself to launch a video (incl sound) if you change screens but leave bigfooty open

It is very frustrating

oh-black-kid-snap-crazy-3oEdv3tWb91dxiEg9i

Testing the GIF thing with IMG tags, but all that's showing on my iPhone screen is IMG inside a box. Is the gif showing on the desktop version?

Testing the GIF thing with IMG tags, but all that's showing on my iPhone screen is IMG inside a box. Is the gif showing on the desktop version?
No. Just A broken box that says IMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back