Feedback Using BigFooty on a mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
:confused:When I'm using my phone and put an emoticon at the end it always gets posted at the start.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Getting redirected a lot when I try to open a thread or page to an external URL saying I've won a woolies voucher. Very frustrating.

Have you any solutions?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
And it worked that time.:drunk:

Maybe just me but the mobile site has turned to shite since New Years.

Wondering if anything changed? Did see a couple of word-related ad hotlinks...

Near unusable for the most part.
We have a new version in the works.

Is this the new version I'm seeing now?

Oh boy is it annoying on my iPhone 5

Have to zoom into everything to read stuff or click on buttons

image.png

The complete inability to see the notifications or conversations button unless you have a new one feels like a massive oversight.

Probably should've taken up Quivorir offer to test :p.

Oh and putting @ then typing doesn't bring up a suggested list of users like previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back