Vale LIDGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Rather than bumping this very worthy thread each and every day, why isn't is stickied on the forum bearing the name of Lidge himself - the Lidge Lounge. It can have a dedication, much like the 'Welcome to the Lidge Lounge' thread in the Lounge...

This way it'll be preserved for perpetuity without the need for constant bumping!

I agree - fantastic idea.

Rather than bumping this very worthy thread each and every day, why isn't is stickied on the forum bearing the name of Lidge himself - the Lidge Lounge. It can have a dedication, much like the 'Welcome to the Lidge Lounge' thread in the Lounge...

This way it'll be preserved for perpetuity without the need for constant bumping!

Perfect solution. Come on mods - make it happen.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Good idea. Shouldn't be too hard for one of the MODs to help with this.

Please resticky it should be a permanent memorial to our fallen comrade

Good idea.

And done.

Are you suggesting j flex needs to take a bath ?

Or that he barracks for Collingwood ?

Lol..................nah.........both sentences were directed towards YOU mate ;) Great job but FFS, have a bloody shower will ya?

T'toes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to know whats the wink for. I didn't see any reason for that smily to be used...Did you?
Easy NR83 the wink was just to emphasize the agreeance with the point GR made and yes I was a long time reader before joining,jeez who wud have guessed u cud cause such a stir by adding a smiley to the end of a statement I didnt think it was the big a deal tbh,apologies if anyone thought there was anything untoward with the usage of the smiley.(have reframed from using a smiley here)

Easy NR83 the wink was just to emphasize the agreeance with the point GR made and yes I was a long time reader before joining,jeez who wud have guessed u cud cause such a stir by adding a smiley to the end of a statement I didnt think it was the big a deal tbh,apologies if anyone thought there was anything untoward with the usage of the smiley.(have reframed from using a smiley here)

It was the wrong smiley to use, thats all. If you had used one of these :thumbsu:, I'd of agreed with you.

Anyway, lets move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back