Vale Margaret Thatcher

Very easy to deny. Women are mothers. She didn't mother England,she didn't nurture England, she did not educate England, she did not support England, she didn't love England. She did not produce anything worthwhile for England. If England is male, she did not sooth its soul, she did not settle it or offer any common sense to its instinct.

As a woman, she failed.

If you want to take gender out of it and look at her just as a leader, as she should be viewed...

She did what the boys did, the tory boys. What they've done for centuries. Her first and foremost responsibilities were to that boys club.

She proved that, when you take gender specific roles out of the equation, Women and men really are the same, suffer the same mob mentality and peer pressures.

Perhaps that is her legacy?

I am not sure I got your point. Can you help me out?

Why would anyone waste their time learning about thatcher? Malignant silly of a woman.

If you are going to "waste" your time posting in a thread about her, probably supports the fact that she is worthy of learning about.

I bet you have pictures of her on your wall!

She was nothing of the sort; she was a pollie nothing more nothing less.

you don't have to like great people. Hitler was great, napolean was great and mandela was great. They all changed a nation.

don't get great and good confused.

Back