Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We finally made it home from Bali after a quick stop off in Perth to give Jose the bird

BA41A177-606D-43D1-B25E-A1ACF1A50A73_zpszuyjkdyy.png

I've now got more teeth than the cheer squad with no more gap

8F4C36F7-4AFF-44E3-B3C6-6EEE3625F1B0_zpswbmekfia.png

And my little addition that I stuck on NL's wall is still intact upon our arrival haha

590C19DE-B4CD-4F75-A27B-20FFC24E3161_zpsz13pgro0.png

Great success!

We finally made it home from Bali after a quick stop off in Perth to give Jose the bird

BA41A177-606D-43D1-B25E-A1ACF1A50A73_zpszuyjkdyy.png
That is Girraween. I live nowhere near there :$. Essentially, you're telling Bender_ to * off :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea why but I've been enjoying watching competition eaters of late... I guess out of sheer amazement, not sure.

Here's the worlds no.1 competition eater eating 25 Big Mac's, TWENTY FIVE. :eek::eek::eek:

He must really love his Mackers.

Nah, just food in general. I'm sure there's a joke there I'm not getting though.

He's does a lot of these "challenges" where he'll eat a fuark tonne of a certain food. He's done a pizza hut challenge, an English breakfast one, ben and jerry's, turducken. The list goes on.

Nah, just food in general. I'm sure there's a joke there I'm not getting though.

He's does a lot of these "challenges" where he'll eat a fuark tonne of a certain food. He's done a pizza hut challenge, an English breakfast one, ben and jerry's, turducken. The list goes on.

I've seen that hot dog eating contest they have on the 4th of July, it's insane how many hot dogs those guys can smash down.

I have no idea why but I've been enjoying watching competition eaters of late... I guess out of sheer amazement, not sure.

Here's the worlds no.1 competition eater eating 25 Big Mac's, TWENTY FIVE. :eek::eek::eek:

Pfft, that guy got nothing on Luke Hodge.

He must really love his Mackers.

Out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back