Value of Jono O'Rouke & Kristian Jaksch

Remove this Banner Ad

He's told gws he wants to be traded to carlton. Jaksch on twitter followed carlton fc twitter page.

He's told gws he wants to be traded to carlton. Jaksch on twitter followed carlton fc twitter page.

Nah heard it on twitter. But it could be the same account. If so then disregard as some posts have no source and appear made up.
Yep was posted on twitter too. I know who runs the account - BS artist.

Yep was posted on twitter too. I know who runs the account - BS artist.

Same account that said Shane Rogers walked out?? Yet today he attended the list managers meeting with all club recruiters and is still at Carlton for at least another 3 years.

That site is embarrassing.

Same account that said Shane Rogers walked out?? Yet today he attended the list managers meeting with all club recruiters and is still at Carlton for at least another 3 years.

That site is embarrassing.
Yep.

Same person is a joke within the afl industry yet thinks she is a part of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's got no idea at all, pathetic no knowledge about football, 4 weeks ago she had durdin going pick 16 lol. Blocked me on Twitter to the dog

Pick #6 for both.

Draft positionis irrelevant at GWS due to their bloated list. Outside the best 22, almost no games, uncontracted. Pick #6 for both should get them to Carlton if they wanted to come

God i'm glad the dogs aren't getting involved with these two. Pick 6 wowee.:eek:

You think it's too much?

Maybe if GWs added their 3rd or a pick they get from trades in the 25-35 area?

That would be a 3 for one though

Can see GWS adding their pick acquired from the Jack Frost trade (lets say 25 as a rough guide)

You think it's too much?

Maybe if GWs added their 3rd or a pick they get from trades in the 25-35 area?

That would be a 3 for one though
I think it way to much, but i could be way off.

I know GWS don't want late second round picks, but that's all i think either are worth.

Neither have done anything at AFL level. Their previous draft position seem the only thing determining their value.

God i'm glad the dogs aren't getting involved with these two. Pick 6 wowee.:eek:

Considering O'Rourke was Pick 2, and Jaksch 12, it's probably not too far off the mark.

They'd need to throw a second rounder or thereabouts back with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back