News Vanstone joins Port Board of Directors

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha am I the only one who imagine her slamming down a slab of balfours pies?

I think the pie floater was invented for Amanda so she would get some greens in her diet

Am I the only one who read her comment as "it's about time we win another premiership"?
Ummm .... what other way could you read that? Other than the very literal interpretation that she carries around a slab of stale old beer.

Ummm .... what other way could you read that? Other than the very literal interpretation that she carries around a slab of stale old beer.

Who drinks west end? it would stay in my cupboard for 10 years too

Other than the very literal interpretation that she carries around a slab of stale old beer.

Based on some of the comments posted, it seemed that was the interpretation. Hence my post.

Based on some of the comments posted, it seemed that was the interpretation. Hence my post.

We know what she meant, we were just having a bit of a laugh, which obviously failed. We are failures. Sorry, I'll go to my corner now. :oops:

Started watching Q&A on ABC and new Amanda Vanstone was on as its about the international AIDS conference in Melbourne.

She hasn't spoke yet but as they panned I notice she is wearing the NTUA scarf. Yep just spoke and she has the scarf on.

I was surprised switching on the q&a seeing the scarf on her lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140721_103623.jpg
    IMG_20140721_103623.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not the right forum to be wearing a footy scarf, especially with the topic, news reports suggest social media blew up condemning the look, must say it made me cringe:eek:

If it was a month ago and she was wearing a bright green & gold Socceroos scarf no-one would've batted an eyelid. An understated NTUA scarf and it's an affront to our very way of life.

In the age of social media people sure will exercise their right to be offended.

If it was a month ago and she was wearing a bright green & gold Socceroos scarf no-one would've batted an eyelid. An understated NTUA scarf and it's an affront to our very way of life.

In the age of social media people sure will exercise their right to be offended.

I'm offended!

I'm not sure why but everyone else is so I must be.

not the right forum to be wearing a footy scarf, especially with the topic, news reports suggest social media blew up condemning the look, must say it made me cringe:eek:
Yes, we should be offended. After all a scarf that says Never tear us apart completely sends the wrong message at a time to unite in condemnation of a tragedy. Wait ...

Yes, we should be offended. After all a scarf that says Never tear us apart completely sends the wrong message at a time to unite in condemnation of a tragedy. Wait ...

Yeah you should never show solidarity in the face of terrorism. How will they learn if you try to be stronger than they are.

Stupid Port scarf starting a world war.

I'm offended by you questioning my right to be offended! :eek:

As Andre posted, I would have thought the message of the scarf - Never Tear Us Apart - was very appropriate for the forum.

Yeah you should never show solidarity in the face of terrorism. How will they learn if you try to be stronger than they are.

Stupid Port scarf starting a world war.
That's it. We are done. Port can offically be blamed for everything that has ever gone wrong now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back