Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Check this out from Dicko's instagram....

5974a440b1ac11e3aedb125d9a40ea40_8.jpg

That's it, the Suns need to immediately start running wake boarding lessons out the back of Metricon!

Managed to catch a glimpse of the notorious Big Red Machine at half time last night. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little starstruck but then I realised it wasn't Louis Herbert...
Oooh... Harsh, But fair. I wish i had the star quality of Louie.

I'm gonna assume you were one of the thousand business looking guys around the bar there? My lemon ice tea was the best thing to happen during the game last night ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Matchu isn't Mick Malloy yea??
He was waking around like he had a pole shoved up his. ... Last night lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about making an AFL comeback after I'm done with the CEO position at the end of this season. Do you think Scotty Clayton would rookie list me?

vnQtw3r.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Louie Herbert is such a good bloke. Always there to help someone in their time of need, even if it's the opposition team. :thumbsu:
Awww shucks guys, It was actually SUNS doing. I was just there for the ride.

Felt good helping them out, Even if Suns tried to dack me for the cameras.

Sept from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

10287146_10203597691520350_1348179040_n.jpg

I was a bit bored last night so I went ahead and attempted to tip the rest of the season based on current form (yeah, I know) and came up with this ladder.

We finish 10th, one game out of the 8 after I tipped us to lose the likes of v. Collingwood (MS), v. Geelong (MS), v. North (MS), v. Sydney (MS), v. West Coast (PS), v. Adelaide (AO).

Amusing that we're that close just by winning the games we should win. Of course this is predicated on my ability to tip 8/8 but by my reckoning the game against the Crows becomes one of the most important of the whole season as all other things remaining constant with my tips that would put us in the 8 instead of them. :cool:

Geez Kenny Hinkley has transformed Port. I sometimes wonder if we would be further advanced if he had been our senior coach instead of Bluey?

Geez Kenny Hinkley has transformed Port. I sometimes wonder if we would be further advanced if he had been our senior coach instead of Bluey?
Was waiting for this to pop up.
Can anyone say without a shadow of a doubt that Bluey would have done a worse job if he was Ports coach?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hinkley is one piece of the puzzle. It's the off field duo of Darren Burgess and Koshie as well that has turned the club around.

They are the hardest running side and fittest as we all keep hearing. That's all to do with Burgess coming back from working with Liverpool FC in the EPL.

It's the trio of those three that has turned the club round.

Just as it is at Geelong and their off field staff building their dynasty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back