Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Community club give me a break please
Members want a successful club
In order to be successful in anything you have to make the correct decisions
Something those decisions will negatively effect individuals
So be it that's life people

The Gold Coast Suns are a football team not the Starlight Foundation.
In sport the mantra is WIN !!
Win on field Win off field
More members, more sponsorship, MO MONEY !!!

It's pretty straight forward stuff

Community club give me a break please
Members want a successful club
In order to be successful in anything you have to make the correct decisions
Something those decisions will negatively effect individuals
So be it that's life people

The Gold Coast Suns are a football team not the Starlight Foundation.
In sport the mantra is WIN !!
Win on field Win off field
More members, more sponsorship, MO MONEY !!!

It's pretty straight forward stuff

What do you see as more important for a football club imposing on enemy territory?

Too many people seem to think that getting a couple more senior heads that will likely only lead to 3-5 more wins a season but ultimately no success would be more beneficial then building a Geelong/Brisbane like dynasty that keeps our premiership window open for many years.

It is amazing how many people are unable to sit through the short term pain - long term gain option. Their impatience really highlights who they are.

For me, and most level headed fans, as much as the inconsistency hurts, seeing the rapid growth and development in our kids and seeing what our future holds is enough for me. So long as we keep moving forward at this rate and don't take a backwards step then I think the SUNS future is bright

Both onfield and off . . . .

Packers @ Tamba Bay ;)

I got your call. I was merely highlighting the fact that the Bucs are arse and we get smashed every week lol. Dont need to wait until Rd 16 to see another smashing :p

Although signs are looking progressively better in 2014 :)

I got your call. I was merely highlighting the fact that the Bucs are arse and we get smashed every week lol. Dont need to wait until Rd 16 to see another smashing :p

Although signs are looking progressively better in 2014 :)
The Melbourne Demons of the NFL lol

EDIT: I'll give you St Kilda. Texans are the Demons of the NFL.

I was in the US during the late season last year and the talkback callers re the Bucs were hilarious
They make the rabid fans that ring SportsRadio in Melbourne sound like saints.

Thank firetrucks a lot has changed since then. Complete overhaul of our coaching bodies and a shake up of our playing list. Recruiting this year has been A+++

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn, Sydney, Geelong & Fremantle do not bother with high altitude training
1. Those teams go deep into September and with AFL rules have a much later start to pre-season training.
2. Those teams have mature bodies and don't need to build their tanks like younger lists.

First post ever in vent thread? Can we as a community agree to stop changing the frakkin topics of posts that have 20+ pages weekly? It's annoying and unneccesary. If you wanna felate yourself and your heroes there are better ways to do it.

Caddy 13 possessions, 6 kicks, 7 handballs @ 69% 4 contested possessions, 2 free kicks against.

I hope our boys are watching freo, Sydney. These two teams show hoe you need to attack the football and then man. Ferocious from both sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back